26

"What do you want to drink?" Luke asked as he held onto my waist and pulled me close to him.

"Pineapple and tequila" He nodded and ordered our drinks. Once done we walked over to where there was a high table and stood leaning against it. "I still can't believe you brought me to a bar"

"I still can't believe you said you weren't going to get drunk yet have already started on the tequila"

"It tastes good and I control myself"

"Sure you can"

"I can. I'm a good drunk anyway"

"Really?"

"Yeah, I'm just like I am now but 10 times more extreme"

"That sounds great"

"You love me" Luke just smirked and nodded before pulling me closer and kissing me.

*****

"Luke, where were you? I lost you"

"I was getting us drinks, I told you before I went"

"Gimme" I gestured to the yellow coloured drink in his hand. He passed it to me.

"You're so drunk"

"So are you"

"Not as much as you" I fake pouted before smirking and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"You're so hot" I said before kissing him. Soon it turned into a heated make out session.

"Wanna go home?" He slurred.

"Please" We abandoned our drinks before going outside where Luke just about managed to call a taxi.

****

"Luke" I moaned as he kissed all along my collarbone and up to my jawline. He moved back to my neck and I could feel like leaving a mark. I started to unbutton his black shirt as he pushed my dress higher and higher. We pulled away so we could get the different garments off. Luke pulled his jeans off as well before hovering back over me.

"You're so beautiful" He mumbled as he kissed me, my hands in his hair and his dangerously close to my bra clasp. We'd managed to sober up quite a bit on the way back. The taxi ride was at least half an hour. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes. Please" He gently pecked my lips before undoing my bra and pulling it off. He then moved lower and let his fingers caress my whole body before pulling my underwear off. I palmed him slightly through his boxers before slowly pushing them down. He groaned and got off the bed, pulling them off and getting something before retaking his position.

"I'm sure, Luke" I spoke when I noticed he was hesitant. He nodded and kissed me again before opening the small packet in his hands.