15

"Look at it this way, if penguins were vicious they wouldn't be in zoos"

"Can we just apply that amazing logic to lions and tigers?"

"Point taken. Penguins are still perfectly harmless"

"That beak can kill, remember that when you try to hug pingu"

"Very funny"

"You working tomorrow?"

"No"

"Why not?"

"I get paid more so I can afford to work less"

"Lucky for some"

"What are you going to do with media when you finish college?" Luke asked as I wiped the tables off.

"I have no idea. Work for some huge conglomerate film company"

"Conglomerate?"

"You're not a media student. You wouldn't understand" He pretended to look hurt "I'm joking"

"Me too, I'm not stupid"

"Really? Because I beg to differ"

"Shut up"

"Go be friends with a penguin"

"No, I want to be friends with you"

"Ouch, I just got friend zoned"

"And I'm stuck in the friend zone again and again"

"Luke, what have I told you about your singing?" Dan said.

"Sorry" Luke replied. Charlotte walked over to the bar and leaned on it, showing off her boobs.

"You're such a good singer, Luke" She said, running her fingers up his arm.

"Such a fuck boy" I said as he smirked and glanced down at her boobs. She winked before walking off.

"It's part of the job, babe. I can't just give you attention and no one else"

"You didn't need to look at her boobs"

"Made her feel good"

"You don't look at my boobs"

"You have more dignity and don't purposely push them in my face. That top's pretty revealing though"

"And now you're looking at my boobs"

"OK, maybe you showcased them a little today"

"Gotta try and get some tips"

"Now you're definitely pushing your boobs at me" I just winked before we both started laughing.

"So, you sing"

"And play guitar. Calum and I write together a lot. That's what I want to do as a job. I want to write songs and produce music but for small bands, help them get their music out there"

"That's cool. I'd love to do PR or something if I couldn't work for a film company which I probably won't. My dream jobs are so unachievable"

"You have the work ethic. You wouldn't have stuck this out as long as you have if you didn't"

"Thanks" He smiled. "What was that song you were singing?"

"Heartbreak Girl. Calum, Michael and I wrote it. It's about Michael's on and off girlfriend"

"Do you write a lot?"

"Quite a bit. When I have something to write about. I don't force myself to. Maybe I'll show you a couple of songs sometime"

"I'd like that"