Chapter 2

Max Parker POV
Another day in the world we call hell. And when I mean we I mean me. You would kind of thing that I wouldn't have any friends right? Because of my anger issues and my problems. Nah I got plenty. Like Ross,Adam,John and Michael. Of course they always make fun of me and call me MadMax but we are still friends. I get out of my bed and fix my ginger hair. I change into a black shirt and jeans and put on a Z necklace like usual. I grab my yellow backpack and walk to school. I see three girls arguing when I get there and I decided I should stay for the drama until I noticed who those three girls were of course.

Gonzolo Arroyo POV
I wake up in the morning because of my mom who woke me up by spraying cold water all over my face. Thanks mom. Anyway...I go to the bathroom and I change my clothes into a normal black shirt and jeans. I fix my hair up and do everything else. I put on my black converse and my backpack then I go on the bus. I see a girl in the back of the bus but I decide not to bother her. When we get to the school I see the girl more clearly..

Laurence Zhal POV
My sister Cadenza woke me up early to go to school. I got up and went to the bathroom and washed my face. I took a quick shower then changed into a green shirt and blue jeans. I fixed my messy brown hair and put on a hoodie. I go downstairs and grab a piece of toast that popped out of the toaster and put on my black vans. I grab my green backpack and I walk to school. At school I see the 5 people I never wanted to see..

A/N: and I'm gonna end it there. The reason why I didn't use my 'real' name is because my name is Audrey in this book. This is a real life book about real people or kinda I mean Laurence isn't real but Gonzolo and Max are. But this is fiction.