Chapter 7.

Melina's POV
Great I'm stuck with Laurence and Cadenza the siblings.They were arguing over some stupid fashion statement that Cadenza made because Laurence couldn't get any ladies with his style of clothing. " Could you two shut up please I'm reading over here!" I say to them. "What are you reading Moby Dick because seems like you can't even get any so why not read about it" said Cadenza. "Ugh whatever I don't want to deal with you. Plus you seem like a pyro hot head" I said.(btw cadenzas hair is red at top then orange then yellow at bottom.) "Shut it nerd" she snaps back. "You wanna go hot head?!?" I exclaim. " Sure Popsicle stick!?!" She says. "Guys stop you shouldn't be fighting in the middle of class" Laurence says.

"Your first assignment is to see who will be the team leader." Says the teacher. "It'll be me" says Cadenza. "No it's gonna be me" I exclaim." Can you guys knock it off? I'll be the team leader" says Laurence. "You better watch your back nerd" says Cadenza.

I guess your wondering...hey how come your a rival of Laurence,Gonzalo,Max,Audrey, and Jessica. Well Audrey assumed that I was dating Laurence because we were great friends when Audrey was dating Laurence so yeah... Jessica doesn't like me because I don't help her do any of her homework. Max just hates me because I'm "perfect". And Gonzalo and Laurence put me off to the side a lot and pretend that I'm not even there so I hate them.

"Class, next week one of the few classes will be going on a field trip. Our class was picked so next week we will be going on a field trip to explore nature" says the teacher. Wait, a field trip already. Whatever. I adjust my glasses while Cadenza paints her nails. What kinda school is this?
Suddenly the school bell rings. Just in the corner of my eye I see Laurence staring at me. Wait What'??!?!I hurried off to my locker and I opened it. I put my books and things in there and I headed off to my next class.
This is gonna be a long day,..

A/N: well that's it, does anyone see the relationships happening between everyone? Something may happen at that field trip...just saying. Maybe good maybe bad who knows???
( hysterically laughs like yandere)
Halp meh. Any way byebye!
-Audrey out!