2

Today Santana and I are meeting our friend Kurt at the mall, so we can shop for outfits for the party I was convinced to go to a week ago. Kurt used to go to McKinley with us, but he transferred when the homophobia got worse. Now Kurt goes to Dalton, an all boys school.

The three of us all get something to eat and drink, then we begin our shopping for tomorrow's party, as well as messing around with makeup and other things.

As time ticks on, we've all bought new clothes and head back to my place. Once we arrive home, we talk boys.

'So, Rachie, when are you gonna get back together with my brother?' Kurt asks me. Kurt's dad, Burt, and Finn's mum, Carole, got married, making he two step brothers.

I rolled my eyes at him. He's been desperate for me to get back with Finn from the minute he got with Quinn. Apparently, Kurt can't stand the 'fake-nosed Barbie doll', I honestly can't blame him. 'Kurt, we've been over this. He's perfectly happy with Quinn.'

'Oh cut the crap, Berry. You, me, Porcelain and the whole world know you two belong together,' Santana interjected.

Rushing to get off this subject, I quickly think of something to say. 'So, Santana, Kurt, anyone new in your eyes?'

Kurt drones on about his relationship with Blaine, the captain of the Dalton glee club, The Warblers. When he's done, Santana speaks up.

'Yeah, there's someone for me,' she speaks in a hush tones, we can barely hear her. 'Its not a guy, erm, it's Brittany.'

I smile widely at Santana, then lean over and hug her, Kurt immediately joining. She quickly wipes away her tears.

'I mean, I don't want to be in a relationship just yet, I mean, she's dating Artie, and I gotta respect that.' Santana says with confidence. I told her hand and we begin to watch a movie.

-
Friday, the next day
-

Today's the day of the party. After school me and Santana are going straight to her house, then Kurt will meet us there twenty minutes later, at 4pm.

After I go to my locker, I go to Santana's. On the way I'm stoped by Quinn, of course. 'I swear, Man Hands, if you touch Finn, it will be the last thing you do. I don't care how much you sing and dance with him, at the end of the day he's MY boyfriend.'

I roll my eyes and catch up with Santana. We link arms and head to morning glee.

-
Lunch
-

I sit down at an empty lunch table, soon joined by the glee members. There's busy conversation about tonight's party. I slip further into my chair, growing tired from the uninteresting conversations, mostly about the party. Apparently most of the school is going.

-
After school
-

I sat at Santana's dresser. Kurt was doing my makeup while Santana was curling my hair. Personally, I don't know what they're doing to me. I'm not the kind of girl who spends much time on my appearance. They're both ready to go so I hope for the best.

Kurt and Santana finish. I gasp at how wonderful they made me look! My flowery pink and white summer dress falls just above my knees, my skin is clear and bright.

We get into Santana's car and go to the party. Tonight, I'm going to do something adventurous. I'm going to show he world I'm over Finn and that I'm not a boring old goodie two shoes.