12

'Morning, Rach.' Santana greets me. She hands warm mug of herbal tea, which I happily take.

'Thanks San,' I butter some toast and sit at the table. Santana and I make light conversation, but it was mostly silent. When I finish my tea and toast I head upstairs to get ready for school.

/
School
/

At school, everything was normal, except now I had Finn. As was at my locker, he come up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

'Guess who.' he whispered seductively in my ear. I didn't even think about it, I guess turned around and kissed him. The bell rang, and he escorted me to my first class.

My first class is English. Mercedes it in that class so I have someone to talk to. When I arrived, Quinn was sulking.

'Did you hear about Quinn?' Mercedes asks. I vigorously shake my head, causing Mercedes to let out a slight giggle. 'She got demoted to the bottom of the pyramid. That's, like, social suicide or something.'

When the teacher walks in, I'm still smiling to myself. Sue must have gotten pissed when she missed Cheerio practice and demoted her.

/
A month later
/

I've been able to hide this baby for a little over two months. Even though I have had support from Santana and her family, the Hudson-Hummels, and especially Finn, but I've never felt so alone. Nobody knows what I'm going through, it's hard enough at school already, but once word of my pregnancy breaks out, my life will become living hell. On top of all this, I don't know what I'll do when the baby is born, will I put them up for adoption or will I keep them?

I walk into the main building of school with Santana. Its a chilly Wednesday morning with light snow, everyone was in the warmest clothing they could find. I got to my locker just in time for the bell to go, so I to Spanish.

In every class, I sit in the back. For the last period, math, Finn sits next to me. Our teacher doesn't particularly car if we talk, he sets us work that we complete within the lesson then he lets us do whatever. Finn takes advantage of this.

'Hey babe,' Finn says. 'What's wrong? All day, no, for about a month now, you've been distant. You've been sitting in the back of the class, barely singing in glee, being silent in lunch, I'm worried. I love you Rach, I love you a lot, but I feel as though you don't love me. If I've done something wrong, please tell me.'

I bite my lip and glance around the class. I see no one is looking, so I smash my lips onto his. 'Finn, I love you so so so much. I don't know how I was ever lucky enough to get you as my boyfriend, but I've just felt so alone. No one understands what I'm going through, and once the school finds out that I'm, you know, it's going to get much harder.' I then sigh, looking at the floor with sadness.

He pulls me close into his embrace, gently rubbing circles in my back. 'Winter break is soon, how about you spend Christmas with me and Kurt?'

'Finn, that would be wonderful.' I say. Finn holds his arms around me for a little while longer, then we continue work. 'Hey, babe, I have my next sonogram appointment on Saturday at 4. Wanna come?'

'Of course!' He bubbles with excitement. I love my happy goof ball. As much as I hate the position I'm in, I'm glad that it's with Finn. My soulmate. The man I love. But, of course, my  moment of happiness is ruined. 'Regionals is Saturday at 5, what are we going to do?'

Maybe Mr Schue will understand?

A/N
Sorry for the inactivity! I've had major writing block, but yayfinchel has helped:)
If any of you guys want to suggest something, I'll try incorporate it best I can.
I'm almost at 1k reads, tysm!