8

Mercedes wrapped her arms around me while I sobbed into her chest. She rubbed my back gently.

'Is it Finn's?' She asked softly. I nodded. 'Have you told him?' I shake my head. I can't tell him, we were close to getting back together again.

'Rach, after school we're going to the doctors. We're going to tell him when you're ready. It'll be okay, I promise.' Mercedes had a calming effect on me. She really was an amazing friend.

I recollected myself and we decided to show up late for health. It had only been ten minutes of this period, so it wasn't worth ditching. We walked down the halls, linking arms until we got to the classroom. Mercedes have my hand one last squeeze before we entered.

'Sorry we're late, Mr Nulling,' I said to our teacher. He was a scary man. He was bald, with a crooked nose and a glaring eyes.

'Now why are you two late? Care to explain, Ms Berry?' I gulped. This man scares the crap out of me. I was about to speak up when, thank the Lord, Mercedes spoke up.

'Uh, we were dealing with some girl troubles.' Being of the male gender, Mr Nulling didn't ask anymore questions. He rolled his eyes and we took our seats, luckily they were next to each other.

'Alright class, before we were rudely interrupted by Ms Jones and Ms Berry, I was going to begin our unit on safety sex,' I suddenly felt as though I was shrinking. This couldn't be happening, if I really am pregnant, he'd probably personally abort my unborn child. I can imagine all the humiliation.

I didn't realise the class was over until Mercedes tapped me on the shoulder and told me to leave. I'm so worried on what will happen to me! Maybe it won't be too bad, maybe it'll be okay.

-
After school detention
-

'But please, Miss!' Quinn cried. 'I can't miss cheerleading practice! I'm the head cheerleader!' I giggle in the back.

The kids around me are all pretty tough. They've probably been here every day of the school year, but I feel comfortable with them near me when Quinn is on a rampage.

Quinn sulks at the front of the room. The teacher puts her legs up on the table and reads her newspaper. Even though she said it to be silence, no one was. Almost everyone was talking.

When detention was finally over, Mercedes and I headed to the OBGYN clinic. I'm not going to tell anyone about this until its certain, once it happens I must face Finn, my dads and the glee club.