Packing For the Tripppp!!!

O-M-G!! It's Friday and it's time to pack for the trip and I am so excited you have no idea. I'm gonna pack some of the cutest outfits and I can't wait to meet some of the other special guests this year. Out of all the boys, I'm most excited to meet Hunter, I've heard that he's sweet and funny. "Hey Paise, time to pack up for the tour," Cam said. YAYYYY, I've been waiting for him to say this all day! "Finally!!" So I literally run to my room like I'm in a competition for track and grab all of the suitcases I could find, which was about 5. Two were big and the other 3 were smaller but still a pretty good size. So you can probably guess what I did. I STUFFED them with the cutest outfits everrr, which included skinny jeans, crop tops, flannels, jean shorts, cute t-shirts, and obviously much more. Also one out of the five suitcases was filled with just shoes and accessories, again such as jewlery, flower crowns, converse, vans, sandals, Nike slides, headbands, and the list goes on and on. So in about an hour my bags were ready because I already had all of my clothes and outfits picked out. And of course I HAD to bring all my makeup in my Victoria Secret Pink makeup bag, I don't know what I would do if makeup didn't exist, so you know, it was a need to pack that. I also had the boring stuff in there like my toothbrush, my phone charger, and my hairbrush. OH! I forgot to mention that I also packed some BATHING SUITSSSS!!!!!! I have the most gorgeous bathing bikinis you've probably ever seen. I packed them just in case we were going to go to the pool or a water park or something along those lines, which I knew we were. You know Cam and the others, they're always doing crazy stuff, and knowing them, they're probably going to jump in some sort of pool or even a pond! "Cam! I'm all set!" I screamed. "OK!" This kind of response from him shows that we're a good example of disfunctional siblings😂 So my bags are packed and only 16 more hours until we leave!!!

(I hope you guys are enjoying it😊 Stay tuned for the next chapter!💓)