Where is he taking me?❤️

(I know what your thinking😝 Don't take the title in the wrong way😂 Enjoy this chapter💗)

I wake up the next morning, check my phone and see a text from Hunter:

Hunterrr😍💜💘 : Good Morning Beautiful❤️ When your ready for the plane ride just text me and we'll head over there, I have an exciting day planned for us😋💘.

I reply with an ok💗. After that, I put this on~

Kind of something casual but still cute, because I assumed that wherever Hunter plans to take me is somewhere out of the hotel I'm assuming😂 so I put on something cute

Kind of something casual but still cute, because I assumed that wherever Hunter plans to take me is somewhere out of the hotel I'm assuming😂 so I put on something cute. I'm smart aren't I😂 Jk, no I'm not. Anyways, I curled my hair, put on some mascara and I was ready. I texted Hunter:

💙: Hunter    🎀:Paisley

🎀:I'm ready😝

💙: Ok, come out whenever you feel, I'll be here waiting for you❤️

I left it with that and turned off all the lights, turned the tv off, and all that jazz. I walked out of my hotel room and saw Hunter standing there on his phone, waiting for me, as he told me he would☺️.

                      ~Hunter's POV~
(Haven't done his POV in a while, so here you go😋💖)

I'm on my phone waiting for Paisley. I here her door open and look up from my phone screen and saw my girlfriend standing there in the cutest outfit😍. "Woah," I say. "Thanks, you don't look to bad yourself❤️." "Nah, but thanks😊," I said. I walked out with Paisley holding her hand and we got to my car, with Tyler, Brando, and Ashton. Tyler drove us to the airport and we hopped on the plane with the rest of the Magcon crew. Oh I think Paisley said this earlier, but we're headed to Tampa, Fl for 3 days. The first day which is today, I have lots of stuff planned for just me and her. Tomorrow is Magcon, and the 3rd day we're going to the Florida fair which is being held in Tampa this year, and it's gonna be litttt😂💙.

      ~Comment if you want more of Hunter's point of view😊- (You don't have to if you don't want to💚)

                         ~Paisley's POV~
Y'all are probably saying,"WHY ARE YOU FLYING FROM ORLANDO TO TAMPA, ITS ONLY ONE HOUR," well.... our lazy ass' are to lazy to drive so we all took a plane, everyone😝. Anyways we got to Tampa and we dropped off our stuff in the hotel room and unpacked everything, then Hunter texted me:

😘: Hunterrr    💗:Paisley

😘: Hey cutie❤️ I have a fun day planned for us, whenever your ready to head out just text me😊

See this is where my wisdom pays off with the I already had a cute outfit on😏 I was prepared for this😉. So I texted right back.

💗: I've been ready😝

😘: Okay, meet me in the lounge downstairs💗

💗:Ok😆❤️

I headed downstairs and saw Hunter and I ran up to him jumping in his arms, putting my legs around his waist, gosh I love him❤️ After what felt like forever, he put me down and he kissed me on the cheek☺️. We went inside an uber car and Hunter whispered something to his ear, I'm assuming is where he wants to take me.......

(CLIFFHANGER! First one actually😉 HAPPY 4TH OF JULY BABES🇺🇸❤️💙 Thanks so much for almost 600 READS!! I love you GUYSSS💖 And I will TRY to update this cliffhanger later today, I promise💙)