MAGCON!!!

*Next Morning @ 8:30*
I had a great night, all I thought about was Hunter💘 So today......was the first day of MAGCON!!!! AAAAAAAAAH!! I woke up to the beautiful sun's glare, I opened up the curtains, look out window and saw a group of about 10-15 fans. I grabbed my phone and took a snapchat, I felt so loved by all my supporters. We have to be at Magcon by noon, since they let V.I.P in at 1:45. So I went on Twitter and I had so many tweets from my fans saying that they're so excited to meet me. I love my supporters so much, they motivate and support me in my toughest times. Anyways I put on my Magcon outfit that I had planned out~

Caroline put on almost the same thing as me accept she had slightly different makeup and put her hair up in a cute messy bun

Caroline put on almost the same thing as me accept she had slightly different makeup and put her hair up in a cute messy bun. Then we just went on social media, typical teenage girls. By the time we finished, it was about 11:30. So I headed over to Cam and Aaron's hotel room, and Caroline went to Taylor's room. "See you later Caroline💞," "BYE PAISE." She's very outgoing, hehe. "CAM! When are we leaving?!" "In about 10 minutes." Ok, that's not that long. I went on Instagram looking at Hunter's page, because I've never taken a look at his page before. He looked so cute and funny in all of his pictures. He's just absolutely amazing!😍😍

*10 minutes later*

~Cameron's POV~
"Paise! It's time to go!" I screamed, she ran over to me and said,"I'm ready." I've never seen her run so fast in my life, she looked more excited than a little kid on Christmas morning. "DAMMMM, Paisley." She said,"Sorry, I'm just excited." "I know you are," I said. So we were out the door in no time, since Paise was rushing us, oh I love my little sister. Where it was being held at was, legit not even 5 minutes away. We arrived, went in and met up with everyone.

                         ~Paisley's POV~
We got here, and all I thought was, "this is the first show of the tour and the first show I've been a guest on." OH-MY-GOSH!! I can't wait until the show starts and meet all my fans and the boys' fans. I went peeked outside expecting no one to be in line since it's noon and the show starts at 1:45, but boyyy was I wrong, there was about 100 people lined up out there and the line kept getting longer and longer. I got out my phone and pulled up snapchat, went outside and they all screamed! I took a snap and the caption was,"Can't wait me meet you loves💘💘."

*1:45-Time for the Show*

                         ~Paisley's POV~
I saw they started to let V.I.P in and I thought, it's time. About 5 minutes before we were suppose to go on, I heard a familiar voice say,"You look so cute." I turn around and of course it's Hunter☺️ "Thanks, so do you." He started blushing, I was probably blushing too. Then those 5 minutes past and Bart came out and introduced all of the permanent members that have been with Magcon first. "Now the special guests." He said. "Please welcome Blake Gray, Jacob Sartorious, and HUNTER AND BRANDON Rowland!!" The crowd went wild. "And we have one more extra special guest, no offense boys, she's actually a younger sister of one of these boys." Then he asked," Do you guys know who it is." They all screamed, "PAISLEY DALLAS!!" "That's right, come on out Paisley." I ran out and high fived all of the people in the front row. The first thing they did was Cam performed his song,"She Bad." The whole crowd was singing it. 🎶SHE A GOOD GIRL BUT SHE KNOW SHE BAD THOUGH🎶. It was so cool! The other boys performed their songs also, such as Taylor and Jacob. They also danced to other songs too, such as One Dance by Drake, and other songs. After about an hour it was time for meet and greets. This is what I was most excited for, to meet all my fans and supporters. I honestly didn't expect for so many people to know me. Everyone was so sweet, even the people that didn't know me! They even had posters and everything, and multiple brought me flowers😊. Then it was merch signing, and that was super fun too. In a blink it was all over. I had so much fun! Thank goodness there's a LOT of more shows to come😊.