On our way to.......ORLANDO☀️

I woke up the next morning in the best mood, because we're going toooooo.......ORLANDO😆 I am so excited to go to FLORIDA! I've always wanted to go, and we're all going to DISNEY💙Cameron surprised me this morning! I already had all my bags packed and ready to head over to the airport. We leave at 9:45 to go to the airport, but the plane takes off at 10:00! Which is awesome that were leaving early! Also, instead of being at Orlando for 2 days, we are going for 3 days! Then after Orlando, we're going to Tampa for 3 more days, and there, we're going to the FLORIDA FAIR😊💜. It's being held at Tampa this year, so I'm excited.

*9:30*

In 15 minutes we leave for the airport, and out of nowhere I get a text from Hunter😍.

✌~Hunter 😊~Me

✌️-Hey beautiful💜 I was wondering if you'd like to sit with me on the plane?

😊-Sure, why not💗

✌️-Ok see you there cutie💞

😊-You too😋

You know, the more I think about it, I'm pretty sure Hunter likes me, I mean, he struggles to talk to me, he calls me cutie and beautiful, he blushes when I'm around him, (I do too☺️). I mean I love him so much, but I don't want to assume he feels the same way, but it's kind of obvious, but still. So those 15 minutes past and we were on our way to the airport, and when we got there I was greeted by Hunter. "Hey." "Why hello," I said, hehe. "I can take your bags for you if you'd like," he asked me😍😍. "No it's fine," I said blushing." "Your killing me piece by piece with that blushing of yours." I blushed even harder. So we walked onto the airplane and sat with each other. It was a 4 hour flight. For about an hour, I was just on my phone, and he was too. For some reason, this plane was legit like below freezing and I had no blanket, so of course I started shivering, because it was pretty cold. I guess Hunter saw me shivering and said,"Oh here, I have a blanket." He's so cuteeeee😍😍. "No it's ok." "Your shivering I have too." So he wrapped a big dark blue blanket around me that he had, I don't know why he had a blanket with him, but it was cozy. "There, are you warming up." "Yea, thanks💘." "No problem, anything for a cutie." I started blushing. I went back on my phone for another half hour, then he slowly put my hand on mine, slowing intertwining our fingers. He asked,"Is this ok?" "Yea, it's fine☺️."

~Hunter's POV~
I couldn't stop staring at her, I just know that she is the one for me. She's gorgeous, her personality is perfect. I really like her, ever since I saw her. I told Brando about my feelings for her yesterday, and he said to ask her out, if that's what I want. OF COURSE THATS WHAT I WANT! I just want to do it in a special way, but I just don't know how, and when, but I'm going to make this girl mine very soon, I'm just praying that she feels the same, but I just like her too much to deny it. She is the girl of my dreams😍.

~Paisley's POV~
In a blink of an eye, the plane ride was over and he made it to the hotel, Hunter was so cute the whole ride. Anyways, when we arrive, all see is palm trees and a bright sun. I can't wait to go to Disney later today, I think Cameron said were going at 3:00, and its 2:00, so I better start getting ready😆.

(I hope you guys enjoy the shortened chapter😊. Thank you guys for over 200 READS!!💗 That's amazing, stick around for the interesting stuff coming up😆.)