The Fair and a Special Guest?

*Skip to the morning after Magcon, because I've written at least 5 parts that are about Magcon, so yeah, enjoy💕*

~Paisley's POV~
Magcon was amazing yesterday, as usual😊. Today we're all going to the Florida Fair. But we're going to split up into 2 groups. Cam, Aaron, Taylor, Jacob and Bart are in one group, and Hunter, Brando, Blake, and I are in the other group. Hunter mentioned a special guest in our group, which I'm excited about😆. We're splitting up because we wanted to do our own thing, and so we could each do the rides and activities that we wanna do, if you think about it, it just makes everything easier. Anyways, IM SO HYPED FOR THE FAIR💜 I started getting ready and out on this outfit~

 Anyways, IM SO HYPED FOR THE FAIR💜 I started getting ready and out on this outfit~

Literally am in love with this outfit. I curled my hair and on some mascara, eyeliner, and a bit of blush. I texted Hunter saying that I'm ready. He told me to meet him in the lounge. AHHH I'm so excited😊. I headed down there and saw that it was 12:30, perfect👌. I was actually on time for something for once in my life😹. I got down there and saw my man in the snazziest outfit😂😂. I ran up to him and jumped into his arms. ~(Auther's Note: Let's take a moment and think about how cute that is☺️) "We're just gonna wait here for a couple of minutes while the others get down here," Hunter said with his cute smile😍. "Ok." I went on snapchat, and took a picture of me kissing Hunter's cheek, and captioned it,"Best Thing I Could Ever Ask For💜." After a couple of minutes Blake showed up, then Cam and Aaron, then Taylor, and then Jacob with my bestie Caroline💗, they're goals. Oh I forgot to mention, that Brando was there with Hunter. Brandon is like my little bro, he's awesome.

                     ~Brandon's POV~
I love Paisley, Hunter got a great girl. She's like an older sister, since Alexa doesn't visit very often-(Alexa, if u don't know, is Hunter and Brandon's older sister, in real life😂) Paisley is so nice and she's so fun, we hang out sometimes, she's so chill😊 Love you Paise💜

                        ~Paisley's POV~
Everyone was here and we decided to head out to the fair😆. In the car, I was between Brandon and Hunter. "What's Up Brando!" "Whats up Paise," he said. I went on snapchat and took a picture of me and Brandon with the dog filter, and captioned it,"My best bud💗." We got to the fair and there were kids running around, tons of rides, funnel cakes, and tons of other stuff. Ahhhh😝 I'm so happy right nowww😆. We split up into our two groups and went our separate ways😂. Our group went to a ride called the Dragon💥. (All of these rides are made up, so yeah, at least I think they're made up😊) It was a roller coaster, and the cart was a dragon, which I thought was kinda cool🙃. We all got a purple band which meant we got to ride all of the rides and played all of the games, and we got to cut the line. Bart's amazing😋. So we only waited in line for about 5 minutes and then we went on. I sat in the front with Brandon, Hunter sat behind us with Blake. We took off, the roller coaster was fast but there weren't any hills. "WOOO HOOOO😆😆!" I screamed, with my arms up😂. The ride was over in literally 20 seconds. We got off the ride and went near a cotton candy booth. "Are you ready to see who the special guest is Paise?" Hunter told me. "Yesssss!!! Who is it!!!" Someone appeared from behind the booth........

(THANK YOU BABES FOR OVER 1K READS!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️ You guys are amazing! Comment who you think the special guest is💜, I'm updating this cliffhanger today, so stay tuned for that! Thank you again for over 1K reads! Love you guyss😘)