An Unexpexted Surprise

So we headed back to the hotel and the ride was littt🔥. So we got to my room and he were ready to have some funnn😝. Everybody was sleeping in my hotel room😂. So it was me, Hunter, Brandon, Mario, and Blake. We all sat on the two beds that I had in my rooms, all on our social medias. Then I had an idea on how to start off this night. I grabbed a pillow and whacked Mario, and then I screamed, "PILLOW FIGHTTTTT!!!" Mario grabbed a pillow and hit me back😂, so Mario and I were legit in a pillow war, and so were Blake and Hunter. So then I stop with Mario and I hit Blake with my pillow😂. Then I back up and he gives me a confused look. I charge after him and yell,"CHARGEEEE,"😂😂😂. I knocked Blake onto the bed. I feel like a ninja or something😂. Then I turned around and looked at Hunter. I walk towards him. "Not the face! Not the face!," is what the scaredy cat says 😂. I kiss him on the cheek and then he starts to blush. That's what I want him to think, after that I whacked him in the face with my pillow. "Damn Paisley, what a savage," Mario said. I started to laugh😂. Then Hunter literally attacked me and pushed me onto the bed. I was being held down, I started laughing. Then he gave me a kiss on the lipsss😍. "Love youu💜," I told him. "Love you tooo💗," he replied. "So whatcha guys wanna do now?" I asked everyone." "I don't know, let me ask twitter😂," Mario said. He tweeted out saying what we should do. "Their all saying ding dong ditching😝." "That's literally the best idea ever," I said excitedly😆. "Ok so who's going first?" I said out loud. "Hey Mario," I said out it him. "Yeah." "Wanna go first?" "Sure, why not." We walked out of the hotel and Mario turned to Hunter. "Hey Hunter, what door should I ditch😂?" "Ummm, how about that one on the left," he said while pointing to the third door on the left. Mario walked over to the door and we all ran to the end of the hallway. A woman came out then she went back in. We starting cracking up after she went back in😂. Them Blake went and some old man came out, he looked very weird, but we ignored it😂. Then it was my turnnnn. I wanted to do it to my brother Cameron😂 So, I walked over and knocked on his door and ran to the end of the hallway. I saw him open the door and he had a confused look on his face, and it was the stupidest face I've ever seen him and do and I started to laugh. I covered my mouth. I'm not good with these things😂. "Paisley?" I came out from the corner. "We're playing ding dong, well trying to play ding dong ditch😂." "Oh, well you didn't do a very good job," he said kinda laughing. "I know but you made the dumbest face ever when you opened the door, so I had to laugh😂." "Oh," he started laughing. "So anyways, wanna play ding dong ditch with us, you can probably do it better than us, you can bring Aaron and Taylor and the other guys." They all came out and I said,"Hey I wanna go again!" So I went to a door and knocked on it and everybody hid. Hunter and I hid at the end of the hallway. The door opened and I couldn't believe who it was😡. "Mathew?"

CLIFFHANGER!! Sorry I haven't updated😫😫!THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR OVER 2K READS!!!! But comment who you think Mathew is?😁 Sorry again that I haven't updated, I've just been really busy lately but j do have BIG plans for this book and possiblyy a new book.......🙃 LY GUYSS💗💗