Comatose Dreams

Music was playing in the back of his head, classical music to be specific. He opened his eyes and he was in a ball, like in Disney movies. He looked forward and saw Sally, with irritated eyes, like if she had been crying, in a simple dress in a deep purple color and boots, he was surprised to see her with her makeup on, since the last time he saw her was a day before she died. He remembers she was sad she had just had a fight with her boyfriend Jack, and wanted to end the relationship. She was going to let him know by the end of the week, but she never got the chance. 

He was wearing a blue suit everything seemed fantasy like. So there she was his best friend, right there in front of him and he didn't know what to say.

"Uhm... Sally?"

"Yes?" – She answers grinning.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes I'm fantastic, why?"

"It's just that well you know..."

"I don't know what you're talking about" – She said putting up an even bigger smile.

They kept swinging from side to side. He looked around and saw a big golden throne with a woman sitting on it like it was nothing, like she wouldn't give a fuck. She was wearing an ancient yet peculiar dress, like the queen of hearts but without the big ass head. She looked like galaxies and you couldn't see her face except for the outline, probably if he got a closer look. Her feet were up and she seemed annoyed and bored. He turned back to his dancing partner and he is holding by the hips a hollow body, I would say a corpse since there was nothing inside, no eyes, nothing that used to represent his best friend. The only thing left was her fake smile that was as dead as herself.

"Oh shit" – he jumped after seeing that horrific image and fell to the ground. When he looked back to her she was no longer there.

When he tried to stand up he looked at the roof and saw a painted picture of Violet. It's not like she had common features; curly light brown hair, thin and small and her tired eyes. Everyone's still dancing, 1-2-3, 1-2-3. Nobody seems to care about him being in the ground. He looks at the painting once again, but it was gone, as well as the whole rooftop, it's the sky, a cloudy sky, the kind in which you should probably bring an umbrella to work. He finally picks himself of the ground; the moment he stands up he's grabbed by his waist and right hand. A woman whose skin was replaced by galaxies is leading him in the dance. It's the queen, or "Queen of Galaxies" as he decided to call her, he's a creative one isn't he.

He was about to talk to her when it started raining, he looked to the sky but the only thing he could see was red, he looked down. It was raining red, blood.

Suddenly a lightning stroke a couple two feet away from him, leaving the echo of a thunder impregnated in his head right next to the word -"liar"- which was whispered by the "Queen of Galaxies". Another lightning strikes and it's all white.