Chapter 1

It was Friday, which meant that it was the last day of the school week and everyone was ready for the Dolan Twins awesome summer party.

My best friend Iris and I had crushes on them at the beginning of freshman year. We became friends with them at the beginning of sophomore year and now we're all best friends. They were both single but we never really talked about our relationship status.

Iris thinks that Grayson likes me but I keep denying it. She's told me many times that she likes Ethan so I told her later that I would talk to him about her.

[After School] ~
Ethan and Grayson are on the lacrosse team and I play on the girls lacrosse team so us three usually walk to practice together. Grayson said he would be a little late so now was the perfect time to talk to Ethan alone.

"So Ethan, thinkin about any girls lately?" I unsubtly ask.

"Maybe, why?" Ethan asks.

"Well, I want to suggest someone to you."

"Okay go ahead, who?"

"Iris."

"Iris? Our best friend?"

"Yeah, she likes you a lot and you should go on a date with her. Just one at least. For me."

"Okay. This weekend."

"Yes! She's gonna be so happy!"

"So you gonna go on a date with anyone?" Ethan asked me.

"Who? Me? Haha no. Single life forever ya know," I replied weirdly.

"May I suggest someone that likes you?" Ethan asked.

"Go for it, no one likes me."

"You should get with Grayson."

"Grayson? I don't think so."

"He really likes you and he talks about you all the time."

"Okay fine. Since your going on a date with Iris I'll go on a date with Grayson."

"Deal" he said, finishing the conversation.

[Friday] ~
It was 10pm when Iris and I showed up at the huge party. We walked in and it was packed.

It smelled like alcohol, drugs, and STD's.

We spot Grayson and Ethan and wave. We walk over to where they are. They were in the kitchen which was where all the alcohol and drugs were.

"Hey boys," I say and hug both of them.

"So, drinks ladies?" Ethan offers.

"Yes please!" Iris and I both say.

We take the cups filled with tequila and drink up. It takes a bit for it to kick in but I feel it soon enough.

I walk over to Grayson and trip over myself causing me to fall into him. He catches me and I look up into his eyes. He starts leaning down slowly and I stand myself up right and look down.

I move myself a little away from Grayson trying to comprehend what almost happened.

I look over at Iris and Ethan and they look like they are hitting it off well. They're close. Touching and laughing a lot.

I look over at Grayson again and he looks at me. We stare into each other's eyes for what seems like forever. I grab his hand and rush both of us to the living room where the speakers are and start dancing.

He watches me for a few seconds then joins in. I move my body seductively and he puts his hands on my hips and moves them all over my body.

After dancing for an hour I suddenly feel sick. My mouth is gathering saliva and I can already feel the liquids and solids rising up to the back of my throat.

I rush to the bathroom down the hall and Grayson follows. I fling myself to the floor and hunch over the toilet. As I vomit my stomach out Grayson sits there and holds my hair for me and rubs my back.

"Are you okay Marley?" Gray asks when I sit back and lean against the wall.

"I don't know. Sorry. I don't have a very strong stomach," I reply

"Why are you apologizing? You did nothing wrong. Here let's get you upstairs to lay down." Grayson said while helping me stand up. He picks me up bridal style and carries me upstairs to his bedroom and lays me on his bed.

"I'm gonna stay with you," he says.

"What? No, go enjoy the party. You don't need to stay here with me. I'll be fine," I say.

"I'd rather be here with you right now than be at a dumb party that I only threw so you would come. I didn't intend for you to get like this." Grayson says

"You know I would come to your guys party. We're friends, of course I'll come."

"Yeah but I didn't want you to come to be my friend." he said.

"You don't want to be friends anymore?" I ask sadly.

"No. Marley I want to be more than friends with you," he says, then sits on the bed next to me.

"Like what?" I ask.

"I want you to be mine."

I look at him with wide eyes and ask, "Like your...girlfriend?"

"Yes. I really like you a lot and I want to kiss you so bad."

After a moment of silence he starts leaning in. He gets close to me and I push him away.

"What's wrong? I know we're best friends but I have had the biggest crush on you for a while. I've tried to push these feelings away but I see you everyday and it's hard. And your so beautiful and your everything that I'm looking for in a girl. Iris is cute too but your perfect-"

"Gray," I interrupt him. "I just threw up. I don't want you to kiss me after I just puked my guts out. And I like you too." I say blushing.

"So will I get a kiss later?" He asks.

"Maybe," I tease.

He puts his arms around me and I fall asleep cuddled up to him.

So that was the first chapter. Sorry if it wasn't that good but hey A for effort. 😁

The picture at the top is what Marley looks like btw!

-May 28th 2016-🌸