Chapter 4

When I came to my senses my head hurt like crazy. It felt like I had the biggest migraine ever.

I picked my head up quick which was a mistake. As soon as my head was up my vision was swirling and blurry.

"Mmm" I groaned.

As soon as my vision went to its normal state I started slowly looking around the room.

It was very dark. There were only a few lights on the ceiling so I couldn't see much.

I looked to my right and see Grayson also sitting in a chair unconscious.

"Grayson?" I cry but it's barely audible because my throat is dry.

I start to try to stand up to help him but realize my arms and legs are strapped down to the chair. I start to twist my hands to see if I can get free. It won't budge.

I again look around the room, but this time for something sharp. I spot a tray of sharp "torture" tools to my left.

"What the fuck is this place?" I whisper, feeling disgusted and scared.

The tools look pretty far away but I think I can get them. I had a feeling that the chair wasn't bolted to the floor so I tried to drag the chair back and forth. It moved.

I started to scoot to my left towards the tools as quickly as I could.

The chair wasn't quiet but I was trying to do my best to keep it quiet.

It took me what seemed like and hour but was only ten minutes to get to the tools.

It was a low table so they basically made it so easy to grab a weapon.

I grabbed a needle point knife and started to cut at the duck tape.

I moved the knife back and forth and each second I quickened the pace.

In 5 minutes I was already half way through the tape on my right hand. I used my mouth to cut at the silver duct tape so it was pretty hard and energy draining for the muscles in my mouth.

After 15 minutes I had cut through all the tape on my right hand and my mouth ached. I set down the knife on my lap and took my hand out of the duct tape. That's when I heard the footsteps on the creaky stairs.

"Shit!" I whisper.

"Marley?" Grayson groans.

"Shhh, someone's coming down here Gray. Act like you're unconscious," I told him.

I looked over and saw Grayson bow his head again and close his eyes. I did the same not caring if my hair was in my face. I slowed down my breathing to make it seem like I was unconscious. I opened my legs and let the knife slide in between my legs and land on the chair. I closed my legs to hide it.

A few seconds later the door burst open. I wish I could look up to see who it was.

I heard another pair of foot steps on the stairs and now assumed there were two people in the cellar looking room.

"Here are the two I snatched in the woods," a woman said.

"Hmm. There bodies look great," a man said. We were stripped of our clothes and only wearing black underwear. I had just noticed it.

"I need to get a better look at them," the man said.

I could feel my heart rate start to quicken. I could hear his footsteps and they got louder as he came closer. He walked up to Grayson first. He grabbed his head with one hand and tilted it up.

"This one is very...defined," the man said. He started to feel Grayson's arms and his chest and examined his legs.
"He'll do good."

Then I heard the man start to walk over to me and my heart was racing so fast. It felt like it was going to come out of my chest. I made sure my eyes were closed and tried to slow down my heart rate before he came over.

After the footsteps stopped I felt his finger under my chin. He gently tilted my head up so he could see. I felt him move my hair out of face and I felt him caress the side of my face. I wanted to shake him off but I couldn't let him know I was conscious.

"She's very beautiful," he said. He let go of my head and I let it tilt back instead of down, mostly because my neck hurt from hanging my head. I felt him touch my stomach with his dry, warm hands and then he grabbed my left hand, thank god it wasn't my right. He examined my hand then felt my upper arm.

"Hmm. She has a good amount of muscle," he said.

He continued on examining me. He let my arm go and then what he did next made me want to slap him and escape. I felt his hands go behind me and unhook my bra. I wanted to stop him so badly but I didn't want to know what he would do to me while I was awake.

He let my bra slide down my arms and fall to the floor.

"Wow. Her breasts are amazing. I might want to save her for something later," he said sickly.

He then grabbed my boobs and moved his hands back and forth and played with them. I wanted to cry. I wonder if Grayson could see and what he felt about this.

He stopped and went down to my legs. He spread my legs forcefully. He touched my thighs and went down to my feet. Thank God he didn't take off my bottoms.

After he was done he clipped my bra back on and backed away.

"They're perfect," he whispered.

Perfect for what!? I thought.

HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY ETHAN AND GRAYSON!!! 🎁🎈🎉

-December 16th, 2016- 🌸