Chapter 7

We had been walking for 30 minutes until we found a little "gift shop".

"Gray look," I said while grabbing his arm.

"Yeah I know Marley I can see the cars," Grayson said in a smart ass way.

"Oooo look at that one," I said running over to it.

"Which one," Grayson asked.

"This black 1967 Chevy Impala," I said while gawking over the car.

"Wow! This is a really nice car, but we can't take it," Grayson said.

"Why not," I asked.

"Because this car is expensive. We should pick a...less expensive car," he suggested.

"But I really like this one and all these others look...gross. This one looks...gorgeous," I said.

"Fine but we have to give it back to the owner when we're done and we've gotten far away from those...freaks. Well I guess freak now because you just had to kill the woman," Grayson said.

"What? You wouldn't have done the same," I asked.

"Well I don't know. Just get in the car," Gray said.

"Look the keys are still in," I said after I sat down in the drivers seat.

"Do you even know how to drive Mar," Grayson asked.

"Yeah totally....of course," I said.

I twisted the key and the engine came to life.

"Listen to her purr," I said. ;)
(Supernatural reference)

"Okay I'm kind of scared," Grayson said with a nervous laugh.

I put the car in reverse and backed out of the "gift shop" place.

"Check if there is a map in here somewhere," I said while putting the car in drive and speeding out of the small parking area.

Two men ran out of the shop yelling. They were dressed in plaid and leather.

Sam & Dean POV:

"Dammit Sam I said to keep an eye on the car. Now all of our weapons are gone and so is the car," Dean said.

Back to Marley;

"Sorry well bring it back," I yelled out the window.

Why do they look so familiar?

"This car is so fucking nice," I said.

"You're pretty good at driving for someone with only a permit," Grayson said.

"Don't act like you're better than me," I said laughing.

"Let's turn some music on," Gray suggested.

"Well grab the cassettes then," I said.

"The what," Grayson asked.

"This car only plays cassettes. Check if they have any," I said.

"Okay. Well there is a box full of them in the back," Grayson said.

"Grab it," I said.

Grayson grabbed it and looked through it.

"All of these are only classic rock," he said disappointed.

"Yes jackpot," I said smiling.

"Which one do you want in," Grayson asked.

"Hmm. Read some of them off," I said.

"There is...Asia, uuuhhhh Journey....Kansas...Bon Jovi," he listed.

"Ooo! Put Bon Jovi in," I said excitedly.

-

We finally found out where we were. We were two hours away from our homes. It was dark and late. I was going over the speed limit so we could make it home before 11.

I couldn't wait to get home and see my parents. I bet they were worried sick about me since I've been missing for a few days.

I turned the volume down so I could hear Grayson over the sound of Dead or Alive playing softly.

"That was probably the scariest thing that has every happened to me...on a first date," he said.

"Well if we have a second date and the zombie apocalypse happens, I'm officially never going on a date with you ever again," I said.

"Woah wait, if?" Gray asked.

"Yeah. I don't think I'm going to go out on another date with you for a while. I'd rather stay in so its a higher chance that we won't get ya know kidnapped," I said.

We talked for the rest of the night and in no time we were home.

I dropped Grayson off at his house and kissed him goodnight. Well more like it turned into a heated make out until his foot pressed the horn and decided to run to the house and let me get home.

I pulled into the driveway and got out. I walked up to my front door and slowly opened it and tried to be as quiet as I could be.

I walked up the stairs to my bedroom and quietly shut the door. I stripped off my dirty clothes, put on a long shirt, long enough to reach the middle of my thighs, then climbed into my familiar bed and fell asleep.

The whole night I was restless and kept dreaming about being kidnapped and violated. Flashes of my transformation filled my mind. It was like I was reliving the liquid running through my veins and the pain I felt through the whole transition.

It felt like I got 5 minutes of sleep but when I jerked up and opened my eyes the sun was just rising. I didn't even know what day it was.

I looked over at my bed side table and grabbed my phone. I pressed the only button it had below the screen and it read Saturday. Thank god. I was obviously not in the mood to go to school after everything that had happened.

It was about seven in the morning and I had a feeling my parents were awake by now.

I heard footsteps walk out of their room. Then they stopped. "What the," I heard my dad say. The footsteps quickened coming towards my room.

'OMG' I thought. I felt my heart start to race and my eyes widened. I didn't move I just stayed sitting on my bed with my legs still under my blankets.

My dad quickly opened my door and when he saw me his eyes were wide. He stood frozen. I pulled the blankets off my legs and stood up. I took a step and choked out, "Dad."

We both had tears in our eyes and he walked over to me and grabbed me. He puts his arms around me and squeezed.

After he pulled away he asked, "Where have you been?"

"I was kidnapped along with Grayson," I sobbed.

"Grayson? Who's that?" My dad questioned, confused.

"He's my friend from school-well I guess boyfriend now," I said. I looked away from him because I knew he would be upset.

"BOYFRIEND!?" He yelled.

"Dad calm down. He's a really sweet guy," I said.

"Teddy? Is everything okay? I heard you yell," I heard my mom say as she walked up the stairs.

"Teddy are you alri-," she was saying until she cut off when she saw me.

"Marley!?" My mom cried.

- January 26th 2016 - 🌸