Chapter 5

What does he mean "we're perfect"?

"I'll come back down in two hours. Make sure they're ready," the man said. He walked back up the stairs and I heard a heavy door shut.

"Alright time to get started," the woman said.

-

I heard the woman's heals clicking as she walked over to me. I felt her grab my right wrist. Oh no

"Hmm...what's this" she asked.

As soon as she finished saying that I swung my arm out of her wrist and the cut open duct tape and reached in between my legs. She looked a little surprised but little did she know that I had a knife in between my legs. I felt my fingers curl around the knife and I pulled my hand out from between my legs.

While she was busy running to grab a weapon I was cutting the rest of the tape to free myself. When I cut the last piece of tape off of my left ankle I stood up with my knife ready.

"Drop the knife," the woman said. She had a pistol pointed at me. Both of her arms stretched forward and her hands clasped around a 9×19mm Walther P99.

I didn't change my position and kept the knife in my hand.

"C'mon. You can't kill me," I said with a smirk. I was high on adrenaline so I wasn't even scared that she had a gun pointed at my head.

"How would you know. Maybe I can," she said.

"Because I heard your "boss" or whoever he is. We're perfect for whatever you guys are gonna do with us. So if you kill me, he's gonna be very disappointed with you and punish you for it," I said in a cocky way.

"But I can hurt you," she said.

"Do you think your boss would like bruises, cuts or bullet holes in me? I don't think so," I said.

"He wouldn't but I'm sure he would be okay with it. As long as I did anything I could for you not to escape," she said.

"Just let us leave!" I yelled.

"Sorry beautiful. That can't happen," she said with a lustful look in her eyes.

My eyes started getting teary and I lost my concentration. She ran at me and jumped on me which caused me to drop the knife.

She had her bottom on my waist and her hands pinned down my wrist.

"Let me go," I said while wiggling underneath her.

"That would be no fun," she said. She held both my wrists in one hand while she tried to grab something out of her pocket. While I struggled underneath her I looked down to see what she was pulling out. She pulled out a needle which probably had a liquid in it that would knock me out. I started squirming harder and tried to break free. I started to scream but I knew it wouldn't change anything.

"Shut up and sit still baby girl," she said while aiming the needle at my neck.

"You're fucking crazy," I yelled at her.

"I've been called worse," she said.

After she said that I felt a small part of skin on my neck break and the needle go in. She pressed down and injected the serum. I slowly started to pass out.

--

I started coming to my senses and fluttered my eyes until they fully opened.

"Finally. You're awake," the woman said.

"I'm gonna kill you," I yelled.

I tried to lunge at her but I was locked down again. This time I was on a table.

"What are you gonna do with us?" I questioned worriedly.

"You'll find out soon enough," she said.

She had her back turned to me. I didn't know what she was doing over there but I was terrified.

"Please. Just let us go," I begged with tears in my eyes.

"I can't," she said and slammed down whatever she was holding. She turned around and gave me a cold look.
"You and him are our test subjects. We're experimenting on you to see if what we made works," she said then turned back around.

"And if it doesn't work," I asked.

"Then...either you're permanently messed up or...you die," she said.

I have tears in my eyes and I start sobbing.

"I didn't ask for this," I said to myself.

"Well you have no choice. I found you and you both are perfect for our experiment. What is your name by the way," she said.

"It's Marley," I said quietly.

"And his," she asked.

"Grayson," I said.

"Grayson? That name sounds familiar," she said. She turned around and asked, "Is his last name Dolan or something?"

"Yeah. How do you know that," I asked.

"My little teen sister watches Grayson and his brother Ethan on YouTube. They're pretty funny. Too bad I couldn't get Ethan too. Well get him later," she said then turned back around.

Ethan! I can't let them hurt him too. He's one of my best friends. I hope they don't get Iris. She like my sister from another mister.

"Why can't you just choose someone else. We're just teenagers," I said.

"Which is perfect. I'm so glad I found you guys that day. I watched you both hike up the trail to the top to have that cute little date. Teenage love. That's what makes this better," she said.

"Worst first date ever," I mumbled.

"Well I'm sure it was great until I knocked you guys out and kidnapped you," she said.

"What is your name by the way," I asked.

"My name is Daisy. But I'm not telling you my last name because I'm sure when we get done with you you'll turn me into the police for kidnapping," she said.

She paused and turned around to look at me.

"I just wish that you could see that I'm trying to make you better," she said.

"Whatever you're doing will not make me better," I said.

"Sure it will. You'll love it," she said. "Now, hold still."

I honesty don't know where this story is going. I'm just working with it as I go. 😂
Comment if you want more?

-December 16th, 2016-🌸
☃🎅🏼🎄🎁