Chapter 2

I open my eyes and see the sunshine coming through the window. I sit up and my head starts throbbing. I wince in pain.

I look at my surroundings and notice that where I'm at isn't my room or even my house.

I slowly turn around and look beside me on the bed. I see Grayson sound asleep.

I decide not to disturb him and go to his closet to find something to wear besides my party clothes that I came in.
I found a shirt that was way too big for me and put it on. I couldn't find any bottoms that fit so I just wore the shirt because it was long enough. I found some socks and put them on to.

I look in the mirror and try to fix my hair. I put it up in a big messy bun and decide that's all I'm gonna force my hair to do.

I check myself out and think that I look pretty good for a slum.

I turn around and see that Grayson has woken up and is looking at my body up and down.

"Damn," he says.

"What?" I ask.

"You look hot in my clothes," he says with a wink.

"Oh stop. I'm ugly and you know it."

"What? Ugly? What's ugly?"

"Me obviously."

He stands up and walks over to me. My heart starts racing because the look in his eyes looks like he's gonna do something I really want.

He puts his arms around my waist and pulls me very close to him. My chest is touching his and his pelvis is touching mine. I look up into his eyes.

"You don't know how gorgeous you are. Especially when you have barely gotten ready," he says then slowly leans down.

He is getting closer and I am not stopping him this time. I bite my lip. He sees it and smashes his lips into mine. It feels like the room is spinning when we kiss. We pull apart slowly and look at each other. Then we smash our lips back onto each other and start making out.

He's shirtless in his tanned toned body that I'm running my hands all over and I'm in his loose shirt with no pants.

We were so in the moment that we didn't hear the door open. In walks Ethan and he stands there in shock.

"Woah! I didn't think this would happen this fast," Ethan says.

Me and Grayson stop making out and quickly look over and see Ethan.

"What?" Grayson asks.

"You guys. Especially the kissing that I just witnessed. Marley said she wanted to go on a date with you today but she didn't add the part about making out before it," Ethan said giggling.

Grayson turns to me.

"You were gonna ask me out on a date?"

"Yeah. I was gonna ask if you wanted to have dinner tonight with me," I said quietly.

"Yes!" Grayson says.

"Really?" I ask.

"Of course. Marley I have told you before that I liked you the first time I met you. I was too nervous to come up to you and ask you out. I also thought you didn't like me because you always call me 'bro' or 'dude'."

"I'm gonna be honest with you right now Gray. I also liked you the first time I met you freshman year. Then we became friends the beginning of this year and I thought you would never have feelings for me so I shoved the feelings away and then when Ethan told me you like me I started havin those feelings again."

"So how about I pick you up at 6?" Gray asks.

"Yeah that would be fine," I say.

"Where do you want to go?"

"Surprise me."

-June 6th 2016-🌸