Let's play*1

Bill stood right between the trees in the light of the large bright moon, he laughed chillingly then sitting down in front Dipper, side by side in the face, can feel every breath and heartbeat of each other, cover by the silence atmosphere of the woods only the sound of beating and little animals.

Dipper isn't used to this though but he still extremely interested in it (though whatever ...). This has continued from last year ... but who cares, as long as this work is confidential and it will continue in till he satisfied. They both sat there, face to face each other for a few minutes ...

"HEY !! why so silent today?..Aren't you always the person who always make the move first with out even waiting any second?..So, Where is that furious man, huh ?..awwww, Don't tell me that he turn in to a scaredy-cat, huh ?...".Dipper lean his body to Bill even closer then before, Bill face wasn't look like his normal attitude,his eye elusive way from Dipper cute little question face, his face turn upside down from the beginning.

"What happen?? did i did something wrong? Come on cheer up...!"Dipper face messed up after seen Billerratic face."Fine !! if you won't cheer up then i'll MAKE YOU !!!So right now what do you want me to do to satisfied you?? ".Bill turned back his eyes looking at Dipper with an uncompromising eyes."Are you sure?!". His face completely change right then, a big grin appeared on his face full with fear and excitement,like all that he is waiting is my answer ...

"--------------YES------------!!".And that is his answer... (*ya know it ;) he knew this was a trap already, but walk right into it will be funner than not ). Bill face like he has found something precious that he have lost for a long time. His smile geting softer his eye even shining brighter...bright as the moon, a pretty yellow one..."Fine !!! So let us PLAY ~ <3".

Bill start kissing Dipper non-stop.From his mouth then move to neck, shoulders, chest, legs,... (*any parts that you want to think of ... depend on how dark you are ^v^ ).

After a while of kissing, Bill change Dipper position, holding Dipper legs gentally and lifted it on to his shoulders. Dipper couldn't stop moaning... breaking the quiet air with his queaky sound (*he... he...). And the time just by that and keep passing ....