He is from now

Dipper from now is not the same as he was. He's now a grow up teenager 17 years old (even that is not enough to be officialy a teenager but what ever ... :> ) He known and understand what he really needed in life and thing that he have to do.He can handle mostly everything by himself but even when he can't handle it there is still family there for him (the great uncle Stand, Mable, Soos, Wendy, Stand Ford...). A big crazy adventure family, a very happy one.

But even so inside, deep in his heart....There is something that he can't stand for by himself or with the help of anyone, even what he do he can't do any thing to it .He can't cure, fix, make it disappear... even it doesn't hurt him ,but even so it could left him a scar for life.It's.......

"......THE EMPTINESS......"

'Yes! correct a hole of emptiness ',at the center of his little heart. Dipper know this a very long time ago but from that time until now he have try to find the way to fill back his emptiness but ...... nothing ever work . And finally he have the answer inside his hand ,to cure the pain inside his core.Even so the cure that he found was every simple ,that every single person could know and even have it from when they were a baby ...'Yup you get'....It's...

".........LOVE.........."

But the result that it have came out to be a terrible disaster, that he have found the person can help him but wouldn't suspect who that person would be.The person could cure his heart, is the person that he hated the most, who allway treating him as a toy.It's was a time of struggle,but he finally understand and get use to it, even know how to fill back his heart with by using the cure. He get that he truly love that 'person'.... That is........

"..............BILL............"

it was both a shock even to him and Bill at the first, but that is no longer a burden like it once was ,now it is something he deeply appreciated and is the most wonderful thing that he has earned. But from the time known that it have formed into an uneasy fear,Is ....

"...........IS TO SEE THE PERSONTHAT HE LOVE GOING AWAY FROM HIM............."

=>To be continuous<=