Wish

The rain fall out heavily, laughing cheer under the living room echoing all over the little house drowned out the cold sound of the rain. The land odor spreading everywhere, Dipper sitting inside his little room only the light of the little candle lift of the cold and darkness of the room.

"Hummmm...". He just sitting there and ponder. 'Why are those thing even been there for? Isn't it have to be here? What are they?...' His head is full of question that can't be solve immediatly.

"Where is he now? What the hell is he doing? Is he somewhere dry?..."But wheather how hard he try to consentrate there is still another bunch of question come across his mind.

"No!!!Stop thinking of it...He's a demon, there is nothing that I should care about. He can even take care on his own...". He keep trying to constantly admonished to himself."...--but---" he mumble.(*Wep...guess that not gonna work).

"Oh F*ck this....!!!!" He sceam. Immediately take his hand slap his mouth then quickly cover it.(*guess that he doen't good at swearing isn't he. Still cute, right guy? (×v×) ). Dipper stood there dully for a moment, looking alittle desperate.

"Gezzzzssss... guess it's time to bed then ...".He gummble. Dipper walk to the closet grab his cloth then throw it on to his bed.

".....WISH YOU WERE HERE....."

(*Pretty muchly that is all that he could think now). Taking his cloth off, get ready for pyjama. A large gust of wind slammed into the window making one side of the window door wide open. Dipper quickly ran to the candle using his body cover the wind for the window. Another strong wind blew back at the window making the doors bounced back to shut the door. Dipper instantly ran to the door and fixed door with a rope by tied it to bar.

He sigh relieved. Looing back down at his cloth ...Is all wet....But more importance he heard some thing....

"..YOUR WISH HAS BEEN GRANDED.."

=>Hope that you enjoy this chapter. The next chap will be release soon<=