Moan for me

Bill pushing Dipper down from the wall to the floor and back up to the bed. His hot tongue licking non-stop.

Dipper look at Bill for second there like he wanted to say some thing but he slightly turning his sight to another place. Bill caught his eyes looking him and give him back with a grin liked he had known what with that red blushing face glare back at him.

"Awwwwww~So you wanted me in all ready ain't ya ~ <3". Dipper eyes wide open, reply with a scream "N..n..no It's not what you think. I am not that kind of preson....!" . "Comon Pine Tree ... I know you so well ~ <3". Dipper can't stop blushing from all the words that came out of Bill mouth. He quickly hold Dip and change his position by letting him on top of Dipper body.

"....But if you want me to move forward..." He smile "...you have to give me back a favor..". Bill voice get lower then lower and and stop right next to Dip ear. He continous softly,his breath fleeting though Dip ear.

"....I want to heard you moan and scream for me, then he turn on and lick on to the ear, also he used this advance of position to to used hos hot and heavy body squash on to Dipper.

Dipper still try not to make himself to make any sound. He beg Bill to stop... and the reason that make him doing this is that he scare that anyone can hear him from down stair. Bill appease:" Hey kid!! Who ya think ya talkin to, u think I would let anyone getin in to my 'fun bussiness' that easy. Think again..". Dipper turn his confusing face to Bill.

"Wow ...you're really still a pea brain ain't ya ... right here this place is belong in my world now and now on outside or anywhere will hear anything or even remember you in till i leave this room." Bill sigh after explain to him. "Well tyen are you now satiflie mister WORRINESS ... so can we get down to bussness that we wa inturuped.." Dipper slowly not his head like a ductility little pup and gentally smile, making small little speaky voice..

" ........yes....please ....DO CONTINOUS... ~ <3"

-hope you enjoy- (^w^)