rainy

It's raining today the sky wasn't really clear to see outside even when you even try ti open the window to take a look, it's only rain really soft this morning then suddenly a big strom poured down, even the weather forecasters didn't recognize in time to inform the people and citizen.

And ofcouse at the time like this everyone is stuck at their home for the day. This is really bump up for Mabel and Wendy, their both want to go to the mini goft park to have a sister competition, and who knew it would rain so we all just have to stay at the shack for a while have a liitle hope that it would stop rain soon. Then we heard the radio messagege reported that the rain will be on for the whole day.

Every on was seriously disappointed about it.

"Awwwwhhhh!!! Why did it have to RAIN... Why god whyyyy" Mabel keep on creaming, she roll over all the place.

"Woowww ...woww... it's okay girl. We can go on a other day." Wendy appease, catch Mabel then hug her. Mabel stop.

"Okayyyy..." she sigh. Mabel look up to Wendy with a teasing face. She bite Wendy hair like a little puppy.

"Oh ....Mabel ...stop...ha..ha...ha". Wendy pinching Mabel cheeks.Then they both laughing and talk to eat other for a while. Dipper sitting there looking at them smiling softly.

"Hey! Kiddo I shall challenge you all to a card game with your old man... Bet you can't win". Gruncle Stan pop out of the door sceam out his announcement. Mabel jump up and accept the bet with a sceam.

"Hey bet ya can't win the two sister." Wendy jump right in next to Mabel and go on another bet.( G.Stan accept to ofcouse).

"What about me-can i join?". Soos came out of no-where. Pop out of the window."Fine,you can join Soos"Stand reply.

"What about you Dip?".Stand ask his little nephew.But Dipper reject he said that he still need some time ti think about some more mystery that he just found these day.

"Fine then if you need anything tell us ok ..will be in the kitchen or the livingroom. Dipper nod then ran back to his room placing the mystery note and start to think.

"Bill...." Dipper head wasn't in the note. He can't focus on what he doing, and instead he just keep thinking about Bill. 'Hope that he don't get cold' he mumbling. (Little bit blushing as well).