Little Bit Love

Simons POV

" Anyone who want to join me for a late dinner at Ivys?" I can hear Alesha ask us. " I am in" David imidiatly says and I smile. I think he falls for her. " It is a great idea, but I'm so tired. I'm out!" Amanda mumbles into my shoulder. I can tell she is nearly asleep, so I tell Alesha, that I do not join them tonight, but take Amanda home. After Alesha and David left, I carfully remove a strand of hair out of her face :" Darling, how did you get here?" "Taxi" she mumbles. I take her up bridal style and she snuggles her face into my chest. We leave the theater through the back doors. I am not quite sure about, which number her hotel room is, and where she keeps her key card, so I decide taking her to mine. I let someone open the door for me, before I give him a £20 note for his help, I lay Amanda down on the bed. Thankfully she changed in comfortable pants earlier this evening, so I just have to put the blanket over her thin body and make my way to the bath room to change into my pyjama. I lay myself on the sleeping couch, that Amanda won't get a heart attack by waking up in the morning next to me.

Quickly I fall into a light sleep.

Amandas POV

I wake up because I hear a loud noise. Even if I am half awake, I could tell, that I am not laying in my own hotel room. " Damn it!" A familiar voice curse. "Simon? Are you okay?" I ask in the darkness. "Everything is fine, darling. Go back to sleep." "Come over Si. This bed is big enough for both of us and I can't permit, that I sleep here and you fall from the couch again." I reply to him.

We did not switch the lights on during our conversation, so I just could hear his footsteps on the floor, while he makes his way to the to the bed. In the next second I feel, that the blanket is lift up.

Simons POV

The moment I lay myself under the blanket, Amanda snuggle up to me. She lays her head onto my chest and I place my arms around her body. "I'm sorry Si" she said to me a while later. "For what?" I ask her confused. "For needing a little bit love." She anweser shyly. "Do not apologize. I will be always here for you if you need me." "Thank you so much Si!" "Pleasure Darling" I say and press a light kiss on her forhead.

We both fall asleep really quickly and I never slept so good in the past years.

--------------

Hey Guys,

Hope you like the new capter.

Have Fun

Xoxo

Rici