Tip 2: Baums or Skeletons?

When you're at approximately level 25, you'll probably receive a quest named Forgotten Shadows, where you have to kill the boss Ferzen. This is basically impossible because of three reasons:
1. Your level is 25-35 when you receive this quest, and Ferzen is level 46. If you watch the YouTube video above, you will see that a level 51 apprentice wizard can solo Ferzen. However, this is only if you have good equipment.
2. Ferzen is a boss with three patterns of attack: aoe (area of effect) attack, melee attack and magic attack, and each attack is devastating. It deals about 500-700 damage per attack for those who have low defense/magic defense. The apprentice wizard in the video was only able to solo Ferzen because they had a cast barrier (it reduces damage when you're casting). Otherwise, 4 hits would have been enough to kill them.
3. This is the most important point- you can't even get to Ferzen without being through death 100 times. Even then, you would still die to the level 30 (forgotten cave), level 33 (forgotten cave: B1) and level 36-37 (Forgotten cave: B2) monsters.

Now, what does this have to do with the title "Baums or Skeletons"? Well, if you have read the previous paragraph, then it's obvious that you cannot beat Ferzen at level 25. If you want to beat Ferzen, or is between levels 30-50, then you will find this in any guide of iruna. Even if you ask in-game for advice they will still tell you this:
1.Do the broken staff quest.
2.Do the skeleton quest. (This one isn't used much though)

The broken Staff quest is a quest requiring you to hand in 30 broken staffs (Baums or dredon). The reward is 7,500 exp. The skeleton quest is a quest which requires you to kill 30 skeletons (forgotten cave). The reward is 4,800 exp. Now, this is why most people mention the broken staff quest more than the skeleton quest. The broken staff offers nearly 2 times more exp than the Skeleton quest. This is only if you don't calculate it using a calculator (your brain's fine too) though.

A level 30 skeleton gives you 245 exp. The formula is this: (245x30)+4,800. The answer is 12,150. A level 18 Baum gives you approximately 91exp. The formula is the same as the skeletons: (91x30)+7,500. The answer is 10,230. Thus, the skeleton quest gives you 1,920 more exp than the broken staff quest. This information is beneficial for those who want to level up fast or want to socially interact more with other players. For those who don't like grinding however, I do understand that the broken staff quest is faster as you can also purchase broken staffs from other players. Overall, the skeleton quest is definitely the quest which gives you the most exp,.

_________________________________________
This is the end of chapter two! The amount of words in each chapter/tip will be inconsistent, so please bear with me! I'm still kinda new to Wattpad (yes after 3 months), so I'm trying my best to improve with this.

Note: I (obviously) do not own the video. Credit goes to whoever posted that video on YouTube. Also since the video doesn't belong to me I'll remove the video if the original makers of this video want me to (if they even find this lol).