Pulmos

Now then, dear fellow Iruna players, I'm going to tell you my secret to earning spina and Pulmos (yes it's better then Kijimus). I've levelled up 20 levels doing this. I feel like I'm advertising something again but meh.

What is it?
Killing Pulmos! You see their common drop, Gelatin, is the best pet food ever (in my opinion, it feeds the pet but doesn't have any side effects), and if you don't want it, they sell for 90 spina each! Their rare drops, Absorbant Gel and Paralytic Venom sell for a lot of spina when sold to NPCs too (if anyone knows whether these drops are valuable or have any use other than being sold to NPCs, please tell me).

How much spina can I earn?
A lot. I tried killing Pulmos for half an hour, and the result is listed below.

Drop Luck: 5 star
Items: 2 stacks and 11 Gelatin, 1 Paralytic Venom and 3 Absorbant Gels NS
Sell prices: Gelatin-90, Paralytic Venom-2000, Absorbant Gel- 4050
Total Earned: 32,960 Spina

Now then, let's assume you had 1 star drop rate and you didn't get any PV or AG. Since Gelatin is a common drop you'll still be getting it. Depending on how fast you kill one every hour you may get between 1 stack to 4 stacks (possibly 5 if ur in a party which can one shot Pulmos). Which means that every hour, you could get between 8,000 spina to 32,000 spina purely with Gelatin!

How do I beat it? IT'S A LEVEL 114
This is better for Level 50+ app/ full hunters or Mage classes, because they can attack from far away. You see, every single monster in Lede Salt Lake is slow af, and will take forever to even reach you much less kill you. They're pretty lethal, if they ever catch up to you that is. Long story short, as long as you can attack from far away, can deal 1500-1600 damage per attack, you're fiiiiiiine. Just be sure to stay away from the sea horses and the ugly brown fishies.

Where's Lede Salt Lake?
I wonder..... go to Capital City Saterica and it's the red dot or the east. How to get to Saterica? You either walk there like I did or you go to GM Neints in Rokoko City, enter the New Year event Venue and buy it from the Kijimu. If you're reading this when the new year event isn't on, ask your guild members for one, ask someone for one, or uh walk there. Sorry, I'm saving up for something, I can't buy TPs for everyone.

So, this is the end of my so called "guide". I hope you enjoyed it and, I'm begging you, in exchange for me telling you this please don't flood the Stormia channel, my life in Iruna depends on the monsters in Lede Salt Lake, Stormia. See ya next time!