Summary: The Island System

The island!!

You can access your island by clicking on menu -> log out -> to island. You can then access your isle (your island), your friend's isle or the island stalls. Note that the island stalls are ridiculously overpriced, so I would always recommend buying things from NPCs or farming it yourself if you can.

What can you do with the island? You can tame and train pets, do gardening and buy/sell things using an island stall.

Stats

Your island has 6 stats attached to it: Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Light and Dark.

When you get your fortune from Maya, your 'lucky colour' adds 5 points onto the corresponding attribute.

Reaching a certain amount of stat points will attract stray pets to your island. You can feed stray pets, and when their affinity reaches 1000 you will get the chance to tame them. This can take a long time even if you choose their favourite food (it normally takes around a month for me; yep, a long time).

To increase your stats, you can:

- Add decorations (acquired through events, in the shop or sometimes crafted through production; usually carpentry)

- Buy another island from the item shop. Your default island has 1 point of each stat.

Training

After acquiring a pet, you can train it to increase its stats. The effectiveness is partly based on your island's stats. For example, if you have a high water stat while training Brosche, the effectiveness will be increased. 

Gardening

This is a premium feature but basically, by buying pots from the item shop, you can plant seeds you get from Pallones in Sofya Outskirts (and some other monsters). They convert into fruit, vegetables and sometimes leaves depending on the seed*.

* Check out Secrets of the Island in the Iruna Unofficial forum for more detailed information!

-----------------------------

At this point, this might just be a compilation of summarised guides. I'll try to come up with some more cool stuff I had from bAcK iN my DaY.