What Happened? Please read

So, it's been 2 years since my last update. Well, I changed to a new phone and I completely forgot about Wattpad and just went on with my life. My iPad with my game data also died (along with my old phone), ruining my high wizard dreams. But I guess, more importantly, I just didn't want to anymore. (read below)

What's going to happen to the story now?

As much as I'd like to continue the story, I've lost the drive for Iruna. In fact, I did so a long time ago; it's nearly been 2 years since I've stopped playing. Sadly, I have the feeling that a few of you might have done so for the same reasons: the lack of player interactions and the game's willingness to tolerate speed hackers.

The game was.... progressing too quickly for me with the 1000% exp event. To me, a extremely casual player, it was sad seeing people with beginner avatars getting to level 149, equipped with a Bastard Sword (probably through getting help at the 3 eye area). That's not exactly the point of the game.

If you read my past chapters, you'd see constant mentions of grinding in a party, asking for help in your guild, sad encounters with other players etc. All that is gone. As of August 2017 (and July 2018, the last time I checked), the servers were dead. Even when you see a player, there's no social interaction. They're grinding. They're doing quests. They're asking you for equipment. There are completely no casual conversations going on at Rokoko. Heck, even the annoying spam 'Buy my items' messages back then are nowhere to be seen.

Of course, this is only Stormia, Server 4. But even when I briefly checked servers 1 and 2, it still looked the same. It just wasn't the Iruna I knew and loved anymore. Anyone could get to a tier 3 class in a matter of days, and no one explores equipment options anymore. I honestly don't think I'll see the same amount of activity as back then; the 'oh lol I'm going to work in a few hours but let's grind, how's your day today? Do you like cheese?' (Not true but I did get told that a random guildmate's brother had a crush on me because I grinded Kijimus with them for 15 minutes)

To add to that, even back then, the Iruna forum that I joined was full of complaints about speed hackers. My immature self always thought that it was 'a high level problem'. But it gets very discouraging when you're in Sofya Outskirts and one person glitches and kills every Kijimu you're targeting. Especially if you ask them if they want to be in your party and they say "I only work with speed hackers." (True Story)

Now back to this: I have 3 drafts dating all the way back to 2016. I'm going to post them for anyone who wants to read them (or maybe read my crappy writing back then), and I will put this down as ongoing in case anyone has any questions which I will post (I'll do adequate research before answering you). 

After all, Iruna was a game that I used to invest all my time in. Although I wasn't any good at it (yes I never got past level 150, and?), I still have some cool tips if anyone wants to maybe find cute equipment? Interesting equipment? And even if the two of us are the only ones who enjoy it, I want you to enjoy this game the way I did, the way the developers meant for it to be. (Whoops, too much cheese)

Lastly, JUST BECAUSE IRUNA HAS PIXEL GRAPHICS DOESN'T MEAN IT'S BAD!!

----- Thanks for coming to my TED talk. And thank you, to those select readers who actually read my book despite it being at the bottom of the algorithm; especially those who commented.-----

--------------------------------

I'm going to try and be more active. No joke. So if you still have any questions, feel free to PM or comment! 

(Also I'll be continuing my other app recommendation book because I'll never lose the passion to randomly download questionable things off the app store)