7

Bella

I rode my skateboard into the school lot and like yesterday everyone stared. I skateboarded over to Angela and gang. "hey Guys. " I said. They smiled and replied with 'heys' and 'hellos'
"wow Bella. Looks really cool. " Leah said. Seth and Eric were trying to ride the board. And failing miserably. "guys. Not like that. Let me show you. " I showed them and after a few tries they got it. "wow is there anything you can't do bella? " Angela said eyeing the skateboard. I laughed and said, "I'll tell you when I find out. " we both laughed. I then told them I would be back and said, "not a scratch on that. " to Eric and Seth. They nodded and continued riding my skateboard. I walked to Emmett as he held out the bag and took it smiling. "thanks Bro. " he beamed and hugged me. I smiled burying my face in his chest. "I love you Bella. I'm proud of you. " he murmured. My eyes teared up and quickly buried myself further into him and wiped at my eyes quickly.
Edward and Jasper noticed and looked between us worriedly. I told them to be quiet and they nodded. I pulled back and smiled at Emmett. He wiped at my eyes and smiled down at me. I turned to his friends and smiled. "sorry about that. " they just smiled and shook their heads. "so Bella Emmett tells us you make the best food ever. Mind treating us tonight?" Alice said. "Sure " I nodded. "movie night and dinner. But no one sleeps. I will make all arrangements for movie marathon and snack and dinner. What say? " they all agreed. "cool. Anyways you mind if I call some of my friends? " gesturing to Angela and people. "the more the merrier " rose said. I smiled and ran to Angela to invite them. They smiled and agreed. Leah and Seth offered to get dessert and drinks. I agreed. I called Charlie and told him about our plans. He was happy and told me that he would stay over at his friend Billy's place who was Jake's dad. I told him he could come home but he shrugged it off good naturedly and said he didn't want to ruin our party. I thanked him and told Emmett about his plans. School passed by in a breeze and I ran out to meet Emmett and friends. I was happy. I had friends, family who loved me and a life now. A good life. I was so into my thoughts that I didn't see what was ahead of me and bumped into a wall. Funny thing is this wall had hands which wrapped around me to save me from falling. I looked up to meet a pair of startling clear blue eyes. Jasper. "hey there miss I-am-so-happy-I'm -flowing and not -seeing ahead of me " he said in a deep voice. I rolled my eyes and said,"that was stupid. " he just smirked and shrugged. The hallway was pretty empty as I had taken a detour to the washroom. "are you leaving me anytime soon? " I asked him. He just responded by pulling me closer causing my breath to hitch as my body brushed against his lean muscular body. He roamed his hands over my lower back and nuzzled my neck slightly. I tilted my head to grant him access and my head fell baco in someone's shoulder. Startled I turned back to see Edward behind me too close but not touching me. He brushed his fingers over the exposed part of my stomach and I sighed. It had been long since a guy had touched me. I had relationships after James and when I grew up. I was not averse to boys. Not at all. Just sleazy ones like James. I had enjoyed a man's body when I was of age. That is three years after the incident. My thoughts were cut off by Edward whispering in my ear. "you love the effect you have on us. Don't you love? " he said. I smirked and turned pressing my chest to his as my back remained pressed to jasper. I fit in perfectly between them. "of coruse I do. You both are sexy men and I am a woman and an attractive one at that. So loving the way your bodies respond to mine is natural. " I said trailing my fingers down his chest and brushing my hips against jasper's more than obvious erection. He hissed and grabbed my hips pulling me back. "you are plating with fire baby girl. " jasper said and Edward continued, "you may get burned. " I smiled and brushed my lips against Edward softly with each word. "maybe I can't wait for it to happen though. "