15

Edward

I stiffened as did jasper. "what? " I practically growled. Bella nodded squeezing my hand. "that fucking -" Emmett growled causing Rosalie to rub his shoulders as she looked between us confused. "anyways let's go. The bell has rung. We need to head to class. " Bella said. I could see her shutting off and I clenched my teeth grabbing her by her hand and pulling her to me. "don't you dare shut off on us Bella. We are here for you. Please babe. Do not pull away from us. " I said my tone softening and turned pleading at the end. She sighed her eyes welling up. "I -I don't - I just.. " she hiccuped and I pulled her into my embrace shushing her and whispering sweet nothings in her ear. Jasper hugged her from behind squishing her in between us. We soothed her and calmed her. Emmett approached us and Bella pulled away from us burying herself in her brother's embrace. He tightened his arms around her as if to protect her from the world. Our friends watched on confused and concerned. Rose opened her mouth to ask but Jasper shook his head. "later. " he said. Our friends nodded and Bella went to the washroom to wash her face. Our friends headed to class and me and Jasper waited outside the washroom for Bella. "hey handsomes. " a voice grated at my ears and I mentally groaned as I turned to face Tanya the biggest slut of the school. She was always trying to get into our pants even after we told her we were done with her back in freshman year after we found her cheating in us multiple times in our short relationship of one week. "get lost Tanya. " Jasper said. She pouted attempting to look sexy as she trailed her hands down our chests. We saw her friends aka the other sluts of the school, Lauren and Jessica looking at us intently. We gripped her hands and pushed her away looking at her like she was poison. "never ever touch us again Tanya. I am saying this the last time. We are done with you and the other sluts of this school forever. STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM US WHORE. " I said. She gasped as did her friends and some other students. She went to slap me but was stopped by a hand. Bella appeared in front of me glaring at Tanya. "try and lift your hand against MY MEN again and you will not be able to raise your finger for the rest of your life. They are mine and Isabella swan does not share. Are we clear? " she said tightening her grip on Tanya causing her to whimper and nod. Bella let go and the bitch moved to cradle her wrist. "I will tell the principal. You will be ruined " she screamed. Bella's eyes twinkled and she said, "why wait? Right Sir? " we turned to see the principal Mr Greene standing there with a frown on his face. Tanya gulped and then started ranting about Bella but was silenced by Mr Greene. "enough ms Denali. I have had various complaints about you trying to sleep with students and professors to increase your grades. I have also received complaints about you being caught following unsavory behaviour in school and being caught in janitors closet and other places in compromising positions. This is the last warning to you. I saw the entire scene and it was pretty clead that you provoked Mr Cullen and ms swan was just protecting and defending her boyfriend. The next time you try something like this I will expel you from this school and even your father will share my views on the same. And secondly. Just so you know. Ms swan is an A grade student who has thrice the wealth and goodwill on her own name than the richest man in forks. And much more successful than your father. Her one call will ruin you in not just this country but around the world. I advise you not to get on her bad side. " Mr Greene said and walked off. Bella smirked at Tanya who was looking at her terrified. Bella stalked to her and said. "the next time you even glance at Edward or Jasper, I will rip your insides out. They are mine. And I have spoiled them for any other woman ever. Just as I am theirs. And no man or boy can ever compare to them. I love them. "
We stood gobsmacked. Jasper was the first to recover and pulled Bella to him kissing her fiercely. "I love you too babe. " he said. She smiled and kissed him. I smiled tugging her close. "I love you so much my love. " I said kissing her softly. She moaned into my mouth tugging at my hair. Applause erupted and we pulled back go see students and teachers standing out of their classes clapping. Bella blushed and smiled. Our friends were hooting and clapping. Emmett nodded at us smiling. We smiled wide. We were in love.