10

Jasper

"geez Emmett calm down ok. I'm just going on a fate with them. And they are your best friends. You trust them. So what, you rather I date Mike Newton ?" Bella ranted as Emmett glared at me and Edward. He had stepped into the room and as soon as we had told him about asking his sister out on a date, he had gone all over protective brother bear on out asses. Emmett glanced at Bella and shook his head. "no. Never. And I trust them Bella. But don't you think, I mean with all that has happened. .." Bella sighed. She hugged Emmett as me and all of our friends stared at them in confusion. What was he talking about? "Em it's the past and it's not like I havent had relationships after that. Please. " she said looking at him with a pouty face. He sighed and kissed her forehead. "ok fine. " and turned toward us. "if she is hurt by you, I will kill you. Mind you. " we nodded. "we know. Don't worry. We won't hurt her. Ever. " He nodded and moved to the kitchen. He took the breakfast prepared by Bella and Sat down. We spent some time chatting before Bella and Emmett discussed about going shopping today for gym equipments. "gym equipments?" rose asked. "yup we are converting the basement to a gym and fighting training ground. " Emmett said. We decided to go along with them. After breakfast, we took Emmett's jeep and Bella's bike making our way to port Angeles. Bella decided to change into a ripped jeans in place of The short skirt and took her jacket along. We drove to port Angeles and to a gym equipment shop.
Three hours later we had booked and paid for everything. We were amazed with Bella's knowledge on gyming and fighting. Emmett was a bit upset over it but Bella just squeezed his hand. He sighed and tugged her close. "you shouldn't have had to learn to defend yourself. I should have been there. "he muttered. We looked at them confused. But I knew one thing. Something had happened in Bella's past that had Emmett so upset and protective. I wanted to know what it was but I would For Bella to tell me. I knew she would.
Bella

It was 6:30 in the evening and I had just come out of the shower. I put on my coconut body lotion and put on some lipgloss and mascara. I kept it light and simple. Edward and jasper had asked me to keep it slightly dressy.

I opted for wearing a short white top which ended below my bust and a high waisted royal blue skirt which was long from behind

I opted for wearing a short white top which ended below my bust and a high waisted royal blue skirt which was long from behind. I put on my blue strapped heels and my silver necklace. I curled my hair and grabbing my blue clutch stepped out just as the doorbell rang. Charlie was working late and Emmett had already given them the grief so he was with Rosalie since her parents were not Home.

I walked down and opened the door to reveal Edward and jasper looking utterly handsome in shirt, jacket and jeans. I smiled at them as they stared at me in wonder. I blushed slightly. They smirked and taking one hand each kissed it. "you look beautiful love " Edward said. "gorgeous. Utterly gorgeous. " jasper said. I smiled. "you two look amazing as well. " I said and they smiled. I turbed and locked the door and they grabbed my hands leading me to the black Mercedes. I sat in the front with jasper driving and Edward sat behind and leaned forward. We spoke of trivial things getting to know each other. They drove to port Angeles to a restaurant called la Bella Italia

We were ushered to a private booth away from the others. I slid into the couch with jasper and Edward on either side of me.

The server approached us and we ordered three cokes

The server approached us and we ordered three cokes. "so bella, how are you liking forks so far? " Edward asked me as jasper lightly twirled a strand of hair behind my ear. "it's cool. Interesting. " I said shrugging. "my dad and brother are here so I have a sense of family here. " I said smiling. " what about your mom? " jasper asked. I stiffened slightly which they noticed. Jasper instinctively rubbed the back of my neck. "don't worry. If you don't want to talk we won't force you. " he said. I smiled at him and said, "don't want to spoil the mood. Later. ?" I asked. They smiled nodding. The server returned with our drinks eyeing us curiously. I grit my teeth as she ran her gaze appreciatively over the guys. But to their credit they ignored her and paid attention to me. Take that bitch. my subconscious sneered and I was mortified at how jealous I was. I had no claim on them. Yet. The unwarranted word echoed in my mind.
We gave out orders for dinner. I order mushroom ravioli while the guys ordered steaks. We spoke of our past childhood memories. Well they spoke and I listened. They had been childhood best friends. They told me some funny stories about Emmett. We laughed and had a good time.
Edward drove us to a secluded area near the cliffs at la push. "this is a private property owned by jasper's parents. No one comes here. Much. " Edward said as he led me to a patch on the cliff overseeing the beach. It was beautiful and very peaceful.

I sighed and lay down on the blanket they had spread with Edward and jasper on my either side

I sighed and lay down on the blanket they had spread with Edward and jasper on my either side. I lay my head on jasper's shoulder intertwining my fingers with Edward laying our joint hands on my stomach as I started telling them about my past.