16

Bella

I smiled as me and my boyfriends walked to the cafeteria. People stared at us obviously having heard about the Tanya incident. We ignored them and went to take our food and go out into the forest area surrounding the school. It was quiet and beautiful. We sat there and I put my head in jasper's lap. He smiled and kissed my head. "I love you. " he murmured. Edward did the same laying on my stomach and I smiled. "I love you both too. "
We talked about many things and about the James situation. "I want to train you both. James is a good fighter. I don't want you both hurt. You should be able to defend yourselves against him and even decapacitate him. Infact all our friends, especially the girls, should know how-to fight. " I said. "we will do whatever you want Bella. We are with you. Forever. " Edward said. Jasper kissed me on the lips. I smiled into the kiss and caressed Edwards hair as he lay it on my lap. I pulled away and straddled jasper kissing him with passion.
I noticed the time and knew we had some before class started. I tugged at jasper's hair and he groaned fisting his hands in my hair and tugging at it as he kissed me with utmost passion, lust and love. Edward kissed my neck coming up behind me and I moaned as he sucked on a sweet spot. He undid my top and threw it behind him leaving me in my undies and bra. I groaned as he tweaked my nipples all the while keeping me pressed to jasper. I pulled back and tugged at jasper's shirt throwing it away.
Jasper growled a bit as I ran my fingernails down his body and undid his belt and jeans. I turned and repeated the process with Edward. Jasper kneaded my ass and pulled my jeans down along with ny panties and removed my shoes. He lifted me and impaled me on his cock both of us sighing in bliss as he entered me. He lay down and I bounced on his cock rocking back and forth. He growled gripping my hips moving them and matching the thrusts with his own. "oh fuck. Babe. I'm so close. So close. "I moaned. he growled and nipped at my ear. "cum for me baby. Now. " I groaned as I fell over the edge screaming his name. He followed me soon after. Edward gripped me and placed me on the ground slamming himself in me. He placed my legs over his shoulder allowing him to go deeper with every thrust. "oh. Fuck. That's it. Right there my love. Oh God. Edwarddddd" I screamed as I came triggering his release as well. We collapsed on the forest floor. After catching my breath, I stood grabbing my clothes and threw theirs at them. "we'll be late. " I said putting on my clothes. They groaned and dressed sulking. As I was putting my shoes, Edward swatted my butt causing me to squeak and jump. Jasper chuckled as did he. I glared at him playfully and he smirked pulling me in for a kiss. I sighed happily. Life couldn't get better.