1

Bella

Ugh. I hated this. My bitch of a mother had remarried to the biggest ass in this world and I was forced to leave my perfect life in the city of Phoenix and move to the dreary old town of Forks. It was the most sunless town and it was constantly under the cover of clouds. I was to stay with my father, Charlie and brother or rather twin Emmett. I hated both of them. Ok maybe I didn't hate them. But I was hurt by them. They never cared or visited me. Weren't there when I had to work and take care of the house since I was nine. Renee was a free loader and often was in dazed state with drugs and alcohol. I worked hard and earned money to fend For myself. I enrolled myself in school, aced in classes, worked out. Participated in dances and did lots of stuff. I also got involved in underground fighting ring in Phoenix and I was one of the youngest but the best all the same. I was a legend and nicknamed Amazon. I was pretty independent and could have survived much better alone. But the tiny mishap was that I was seventeen and a minor. So here I was waiting for my dad - I sneered the name in my mind - to pick me up. I looked around and immediately spotted my dad. He hadn't changed much just looked a bit older. A guy of above 6 ft and muscular with a dimplied smile stood next to him. Emmett. I sighed and pushed my trolley towards them. As soon as they saw me coming, Emmett grinned and rushed to me picking me up in a big bear hug. He spun me around causing my anger to boil. He thought he could ignore me for years and then act all happy family with me? I remained stiff and he let go after a while his smile dimmed. "bella " he said somewhat confused and hurt. But still happy. I nodded at him civilly. "Emmett. " I said throughost clenched teeth. I turned and nodded to my father. He looked hurt but nodded back. "shall we? " I said. They led me to a police cruiser and I promptly put my luggage in the trunk and Sat in the back putting on my earphones. I saw them eyeing me before they sighed and got in the front and we were off.
We reached the little white house and it was the same as before. I got out and started taking out my bags. Emmett put a hand on my shoulder causing me to stiffen. He sighed and took his hand away. "allow me. " I shook my head. "I am quite capable of taking my own luggage. Thanks. " I said. He groaned. "for God's sake Bella. Just let me take your bags. I'm just trying to help. " I snapped my gaze to him and snarled. "well you are 12 years too late Emmett. " and took my bags and pushed past Charlie to the house. I climbed up the stairs and went to my old room. It had been renovated to suit my grown up self. I threw my bags on the bed and Sat down. Life here was going to be fun. Not.