We learn something new

Luke's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Miss Ezpeleta drove us to what seemed like a great neighborhood. "Do you like it" she asked. Evelyn had nothing to say
But I had a lot to bring up.
"Why are we here?" I asked. "Were we left do die by our parents?" Miss Ezpeleta looked very confused. "I mean why would they have kids and then they won't take care of them. That is just a stupid thing an adult can do. And y'all say kids are immature. Well we are. But y'all are older now and y'all should know way more than us!" I said with so much pride.
Miss Ezpeleta was silent for a moment. "Let's go in shall we?" She asked. "Hey that was a nice speech you had there. Even Michelangelo liked it!" Evelyn said.
"So what happened to your parents Evelyn?" I asked. I didn't want to seem rude." You don't have t----" Evelyn interrupted my sentence.
"Its okay" she said. "We were a pretty happy family. We all loved on another. I had an older brother. He was like the apple that fell far from the tree. We had a party with a few people. It was more like a gathering. Many people left after 10. So we cleaned up the house and went to sleep after we had finished. My brother,James, was still awake. And I think that was part of his plan." I was starting to get confused. But I'll understand by the end. I hope. Evelyn continued with the story." He waited for everyone to be fast asleep. And when we were he took action. He grabbed our dad's assault rifle. He shot our mom 17 times but he soon later shot my father 54 times. Once I heard gun noises I had to go hide somewhere. I ran up to the attic. But James saw me and followed me. I begged for him not to do it but he said these words that stuck with me forever.....I ALWAYS LOVED YOU.... AND SO WILL HE"
I was in so much shock. I see evelyn lift up her bangs and you can see the hole where he had shot her. "Don't trust her......." She said as she went back to mid air. "What do you mean,don't trust her?"