Impressions

Luke POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I asked Miah how she liked it."So how was it?" I said panting like a dog. "Okay I guess..." She said. Wow I couldn't believe she said that. I think its because she was a virgin? What did I take her virginity! Oh shit that means the relationship has to be official. I barely started dating the girl. And we are already having sex on the first day. I just couldn't believe it. One minute I was sitting in her bus seat and then I have sex with her. Wow.
I glance at the time and it was 6:38pm. I hope I had time to stay with Miah.
'DING DONG' Miah gets out of bed quickly looks out the window. "Shit my mom and dad are here!!!" She said. Miah grabbed me and pushed me in the closet. I didn't even get to put on my clothes. Miah goes downstairs to distract her parents.
I an waiting here in the closet. I was about to open the closet door but then I heard footsteps. I open the door a little so I can see who it is.
It was Miahs...... DAD!! Fuck I knew I was screwed. I see him talking with a woman. I'm guessing that's Miahs mom. I was trying to be as quiet as a mouse. But miahs dad opened the door and saw me standing here. With nothing on! I grab one of Miahs shirts [NIRVANA SHIRT] and use it as a covering for my.... ummmm. Yeah.
I see Miah come out the door. "Miah can you tell us who your little friend here is?" Miahs dad said. "Ummm....my study partner" she said. I was hoping he would believe her but I thought wrong. "I hope y'all are studying for a health exam" He said "But I dont see any textbook's". Thats when he grabbed me by the hair and kicked me out of the house. Literally he kicked me out with his foot.
"I better not see you here again!" He said before slamming the door.

I hope I made a good first impression.