Starting Fresh

Daisy POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me and Reya got a room at Gingerdale Motel. It wasn't that bad, I mean the black mold on the bed isn't bothering me.....UGHHH!! Why did this have to happen to me. I have been sweet and innocent my whole life. I was in love with One Direction for as long as I can remember. My favorite one in the group was Niall. He was all I would think about. But everything changed when I got to high school. I found out about Luke! He was everything like Niall. Both sweet and funny. I didn't want to lose my love to Miah. What does Miah have that I dont?!?
"Daisy.When are we gonna go back home?" Reya said. "I dont think we will ever go back to that house or that street ever again" I said. "How are we going to live?" She asked. "I have money...... I'll find a way" I said. "Now go to bed!" We both slept on the couch because the mold seemed to be spreading. "Goodnight Daisy" She said as she fell fast asleep. We will make it. I know we will. We just have to start fresh.

The Next Day

"Wakey wakey Daisy" Reya said. I opened my eyes and was startled. What was I doing here?!? "Why are we here?" I said puzzled. "You brought us here last night" She said. Then as she said that I remembered what bad happened that night .
I jolted up and got everything ready. "Cmon Reya let's go!" I said. "Now where are we going?" She said. "We are getting a taxi and going anywhere this money can take us" I said. We left the room and went to the side of the road then called a taxi. As we were waiting I could see from a distance our house. There were many police officers and police tape surrounding the house. Two officers saw me gazing at the home. I was afraid and I just walked off with Reya. As we were walking I could see Miahs house. Ughh, I didn't want to have that type of thinking in my mind. We continued walking and I saw a bus depot. They were going to NYC. I couldn't live in Dallas anymore because of what had been happening. So I bought 2 tickets for me and Reya. Off to a better life?