Wanna hang out?

Lukes POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What do I do?!? I don't want her to think that this is a joke.I'll try to be serious.....I already know I won't be able to do that."What do you want,Luke?" Miah said.By the tone of her voice you can tell she doesn't want to be here."Did you turn in the assignment for Ms.McCann?" I said."Ya..why?" "Just asking....Oh ya ummm...do you want to" Rinnnggg Rinnnggg Rinngggg.It was Miahs phone."Sorry I have to go now.Bye"Miah said as she was heading home. I didn't even get the chance to ask her if she wanted to go out tonight.I just wish I had the guts to.....
Miahs POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was dreading my decision of going towards Luke. If I would have ignored him,by now I would be listening to Green Day and Melanie Martinez.But nooooo!!!! I was in front of him.He was tall,that is what made him so damn adorable! I tried to deny ever liking him,but its just to hard. Just look at him!!! Okay.. Now I have to keep my cool. "What do you want Luke?" I said."Did you do the assignment for Ms.McCann?" He said.I wonder why he would ask me that,he knows I do all my work."Ya why?" "Just asking....oh ya ummm...do you want to---"RIINNGG RIINNG RIINNNGG.It was my phone. I checked and i see that I have a missed call from my mom! I better get home before this day could get any worse."Sorry I have to go now.bye"I said.But I wonder what he was going to ask me....maybe to the movies or a concert!!!! Nahhhh.....he doesn't like me.Or does he?.......Man I need to get more sleep if I keep thinking this.