Seperate the Truth From the Lie

"Perrie, it's me babe, Leigh Anne." The girl I front of Perrie says, as she slowly walks towards her.

"No no that can't be, I just saw Leigh Anne, at her pack house. She was being awful, but still she was there." Perrie shakes her head and backs up.

'What the hell is going on? Why is she telling me that's she's Leigh Anne. Our mate bond is strong.' Perrie thinks to herself.

She's telling the truth, she is Leigh Anne I know it. You see all wolves have a distinctive scent, and trust me when I tell you that I know what Leigh Anne smells like. The Leigh Anne that was in the pack house smelt like her but there was no mate bond. That's why I you thought those things about her. She isn't Leigh Anne.

"Okay if you're really Leigh Anne tell me something that no one else would know." Perrie says wearily.

"You love the movie Frozen, your favorite character is Olaf. Your favorite color is blue, you grew up in South Shields, and your named after Steve Perry from Journey. But most importantly you love me and I love you." 'Leigh Anne' says to her.

The whole time she was talking 'Leigh Anne' came closer to Perrie. Soon they were only a foot away from each other. Perrie could feel something telling her to hug the girl, but she wasn't sure.

"I believe you, it's just so weird that you don't look like..... you. You know?" Perrie tells the white haired girl.

"I know and I'll explain everything to you as soon as we're far away from here. She could be listening to us." 'Leigh Anne' whispers and grabs Perrie's hand, then leads her toward the house they share.

As they walk through the do they find Jordan and Trevor sitting on their couch.

"Oh hello, I don't mean to be rude but we need to speak with Perrie in priv- LEIGH ANNE? Is that you?" Jordan says then runs over to 'Leigh Anne'.

"How did you know that she's Leigh Anne?" Perrie asks shocked.

"I know Leigh Anne's scent, I am her beta of course I would know her scent." Jordan says hastily, while hugging 'Leigh Anne' a little too tightly.

'Leigh Anne' chuckles at the sound of Perrie growling at Jordan. Perrie feels a shiver down her spine and she knows that it really is Leigh Anne.

"Well I guess I have some explaining to do." She says and everyone nods their head.

"Okay, well the night I went on my run I caught the scent of a witch. And I went to go check it out, that's when I mindlinked you and Jade, and I found a house in the middle of the forest. Then suddenly I was knocked out, and I don't know what happened after that. I just remember waking up today to this body near the highway." 'Leigh Anne' says.

Perrie feels anger rising within her. How dare they do this to our mate!

"Well then we need to find out who is in Leigh Anne's body, and what they want." Jordan says, while thinking about what their next move should be.

"Where is Jade?" 'Leigh Anne' asks Jordan.

"Well fake Leigh Anne exiled all of the rouges who joined our pack, and Jade is a rouge. The worst part is that Jesy has her pups, and that bitch kicked her out of our territory. Thankfully Perrie allowed, all the rouges who were exiled, into her pack. Also Jesy and Jake are safe on her packs territory. But the worst part is that, there is only me and fake Leigh Anne. Everyone left because they couldn't stand how she was treating them. Leigh what happens if rouges try to take out territory? How are we going to defend it with only two people." Jordan says, tears rolling down his face.

Trevor takes Jordan's hand and brings Jordan closer to him.

"We're going to have to find that witch first, so she can switch us back." 'Leigh Anne' says.

"But we have no idea where to start looking." Perrie tells her.

"We have her scent, that's all that we need." 'Leigh Anne' states.

"Alright guys, we have a witch to hunt." Perrie's says.

A/N sorry this was short. But if I get at least 5 comments then I'll update the next chapter and I'll make it a lot longer.