Oh No He Didn't

Leigh Anne's POV

We have just left the UK and we are now on our way to America. Some of our pack members from America have told us that the rebel group are in Alaska. Hopefully we'll be able to find them.

"Mom, we're here, the plane just landed." Amelia takes me out of my thoughts.

"Alright so we have a house that we will be staying at. Kids I do not want you out at anytime alone, always have a buddy. Honey are you ready?" I look over at Pez and I see the worry in her eyes.

"I'm going to be fine, remember we have the Moon Goddess on our side." She walks into my arms and I hear a sigh of relief.

After a quick kiss we all get our luggage and leave the jet. Another long car trip to the house we'll be staying at.

The house of course is beautiful with plenty of rooms for us and the kids.

We have a new addition to our group, Kayden's mate, Aamir, who is a werelion. I didn't even know that they existed, but I can't say I'm surprised.

I can see why the Goddess choose him to be Kayden's mate. They have been mated for about a month and Kayden has seem to be more of a leader. He doesn't seem to be a push over when it comes to his siblings, Kayden used to keep to himself and was pretty shy, but now he's very outgoing and confident.

     "Babe are you sure I can't go undercover with you? Plus it sounds like a lot of fun, you and I wearing black masks, sneaking into houses, over hearing important plans." A sneaky smile creeps into her face and I can't help but laugh.

     "No someone has to stay with the kids and make sure that they are safe. Plus I don't know what I would do if anything were to happen to you." I wrap my arms around her waist and she melts into my embrace.

     "Alright now let's go downstairs and enjoy our family bonding time." Her lips find their way to mine and I'm met with a familiar shiver.

     "Alpha Leigh Anne, I just want to thank you again for letting me be able to join your family. I also really admire all that you are doing to protect our pack." Isabella says to me with a little bow of her head.

     "Oh please do call me Momma L, and that goes for you too, Aamir. And of course you would be invited, you are Amelia's mate, I couldn't imagine being away from my love for this long." Perrie who is cuddled into my side, picks her head off of my shoulder and kisses my chin.

       "I love you, so much." She whispers into my ear.

     My heart skips a beat, yes I know that that is dangerous and should be checked out by a doctor, but let me live.

     "Look at our children, WE did that, WE made them. Well of course except for Isabella and Kayden's mate, but we raised these kids, and they turned out to be pretty amazing if I do say so myself." I look at our kids and their mates, they are amazing.

     Could I be more blessed than I already am. Soon they will be living in their own apartments, and having children, and watching their children grow up.

     "Let's not get ahead of ourselves, they all haven't found their mates just yet." Perrie teases me.

        "Momma L can we go for a run? Pleaaaasseee?" Amelia asks, and everyone else nods.

      "I'm not sure, it doesn't seem safe, especially since we're on the Rogues territory." They all lower their heads clearly saddened by my answer.

      "But if we can stay close to the house and try to remain as quiet as possible then I will allow a short run." They all cheer and sprint out of the door.

        The door remains open so I decide to shift inside the house. I leap out the front door and over the kids heads. I shake my tail in their face   enticing them to try and catch me.

        I guess they all have the same idea, as they jump at the same time in my direction. Quickly moving out of the way, they land in a big pile.

     I laugh to myself and are soon tackled to the ground by a beautiful white furred blue eyed wolf.

       "The only person who can ever catch me." I nuzzle her and I hear they kids begin to shift.

       Amelia begins to wander off along with her mate, Eva, and Ryan.

      'Remember to stay close!' I remind them.

    'Don't worry mom I'll keep an eye on them for you.' Calvin says and trots off after them.

    Perrie and I decide to walk with Kayden and Aamir. The werelion is much bigger than my son, probably twice his size, and he's not even fully grown yet. However size doesn't seem to matter to Kayden, as he starts to playfully pull on his mate's mane. They begin to roughhouse some more and it takes everything in me not to start playing with Perrie.

Sometime Kayden has managed to get the lion to lay in his back, and soon he takes his throat. It's a little awkward to look at, seeing as my son can just barely get the lion's whole throats in his mouth. Nonetheless he manages, Aamir whines in submission.

I remember the first time Kayden tried this and Aamir was so startled that he flipped over and just laid on his mate. Try as he might Kayden just could not get from underneath him. When they shifted he had to explain what he was doing and Aamir thought the observance to be risible.

Heavy footsteps make their way closer and closer to our little group. I stand my ground ready to fight whatever may be coming our way. A small little black wolf makes runs over to us, I recognize the scent as Calvin.

'Momma! Moms! They were taken! They're gone.' His words resonates in our heads.

'Who? Who was taken?" Perrie asks, stepping forward.

'The girls, Eva, Isabella, Ryan, Amelia. I was going to try and help them but someone knocked me out. I'm so sorry.' He lowers his head and his eyes are filled with sadness and regret.

'Don't worry, we're going to save them, no matter what.' They took my children, now they must pay with their lives.