You Make Me Want To Leave The One I'm With

Ryan's POV

It's twelve in the morning, and I CANNOT go to sleep! In seven hours or so I might be able to find out who my mate is! How can I go to sleep knowing that that is going to happen?

"Ry can you please go to sleep, or at least turn off the light?!" Evangeline murmurs as she puts a pillow over her face.

I turn off the light so she can get some rest. I don't understand how she is able to sleep. I want to know who my mate is right now. I want to be able to be with my mate, love him, touch him, and......

Next Morning

How did I fall asleep?! What time is it? 10:23 in the morning! Why did no one wake me up?!
I rush to my closet and pick up my birthday outfit.

I chose to wear high waisted blue jean shorts, with a pretty white blouse, tucked into my shorts, leaving about two buttons open. I also put on my black varsity jacket, with gray sleeves, and a gold necklace to finish my look. I decided to leave my hair down, and thankfully it doesn't look awful today.

I run downstairs, and out the door

I run downstairs, and out the door. I speed through our town, and make it to the lake in about ten minutes. As I slow down I see Momma P and Momma L talking to uncle Jake and aunt Jesy. Amelia is talking to a boy thats in our grade, Kayden is surrounded by girls as is Calvin big surprise. I get a whiff of something extraordinary, I look around to try and find out where it's coming from.

"Hey babe!" Dillon waves at me to come over.

It takes everything in me to not walk away, and go follow the scent.

'Did you smell that?!' Aurora, my wolf asks me.

'Yeah what is that?' I wonder and try and get the scent again.

'I'm not sure.' She says.

Evangeline's POV

I open my eyes and see that it's 7:30 in the morning. I get out of bed and get ready for the party. As I go through my closet I found the perfect outfit to wear, I then lay it on my bed, and go take a shower. After I get out of the shower I begin to straighten my hair.

An hour and a half later I'm finally finished, now it's time for my outfit. I bought these clothes a month ago knowing I would wear it on my birthday.