Chapter 1

Lauras POV

We are now filming the last couple episodes of Austin and Ally and this week we are working on "Real Life and Reel Life". Today the cast got the scripts for the episode and as I came to end of reading the script my mouth dropped..."Laura and Ross: *kiss*." As my mouth dropped I see Ross walking toward me and I quickly shuffled to my feet and put a smile on my face. "Hey Laura! Did you read the script?". "Oh yeah...I just finished." Ross smiles with pure excitement on his face, "It's going to be one of the best episodes we've ever filmed! I mean, how cool is it that we get to play different characters from multiple movies!?" Sure I was stooked about THAT part of filming but did Ross ever read the scene at the end? "Of course Ross! It will definitely be something to look forward to!" I answered with a fake smile on my face. "Sweet! Let's talk later ok?". "Oh ya of course!". He then trotted away to his dressing room. I sat back down only thinking about the kiss...what was I gonna tell Ross? He doesn't know I haven't kissed anybody yet, and he doesn't know how scared I am for it to happen. I'm already clumsy enough as it is, imagine how much I'm gonna screw up. The main point is, I don't even feel THAT way about him. Were good friends, nothing more. I don't have time for romance.