Chapter 33

Ross's POV

After I changed, I came downstairs and ate a quick breakfast with Laura and rushed out. Everybody was still asleep so I didn't want to wake them.

Laura hopped into the passenger seat and right when I locked the front door, she honked the horn. It startled me and I got in the drivers seat soon after.

"Laura! What was that for?"

"For being slow!"

I just shook my head and smirked. Typical Laura.

We got to the studio 10 minutes later (thankful for freeways) and actually arrived a little sooner than usual.

"Look at the big bus, Ross!"

There was a big tour bus parked outside. "Woah! They definitely rented a nice one!"

As we came inside, cameras were set up and only producers and the film crew were found.

A producer came up and greeted us. "Hey! There's my two stars! We need to film ASAP so chop chop!"

We both nodded our heads and got ready.

Laura's POV

We started filming and I realized what episode this was:

"Freshstarts and Farewells"

Probably the saddest episode (and last) of the season.

I was acting throughout the whole episode...except for the last scene. It wasn't even acting anymore. It sort of became a surreal reality I'd actually have to live with for awhile.

"Action!"

*By the bus*

"I'm gonna miss you."

"I'm gonna miss you too."

"You shouldn't be sad! You're making a record! I'm so proud of you."

"I know, and you're going on you're first tour and hey we're only going to be apart for like 3 months."

*Few lines later*

"I guess this is goodbye. Have fun on tour."

"Good luck making your record! I know it's gonna be great."

Then we hugged. So far the longest most passionate hug on Austin and Ally.

I had to remind myself I was still Ally, not Laura who was trying so hard to cover up feelings of reality.

"And cut! That's a wrap guys! Enjoy the break, we will hear back soon if another season is renewed."

I was heading back to my dressing room when a producer came aside me.

"Laura! That was great acting! Probably the best you've done all season! Way to end the year!"

He patted me on the back and walked off. Yeah, acting. That's what it was.

I came out of my dressing room 5 minutes later and walked towards the car. I scrunched my hands on my head, grasping some hair. Instead of screaming, that's the alternative.

Ross's POV

I came out to the parking lot to find Laura pacing back and forth with her hands in her hair.

What was she doing? I came closer and the expression on her face was of disbelief or anxiety.

I thought for a moment. She was fine when we got here but once that last scene...

That wasn't acting was it? Considering the fact she had to deal with almost the same thing in a week.

"Laura!"

She didn't stop. It was as if her own mind was consuming her.

I stood in front of her and caught her in my arms. I've never seen her or realized how tense she was until now.

I felt a slight wetness on my shirt and that's when she loosened up. I rubbed circles into her back. She was trying to be strong, I know that.

Sniffles were heard and with her face buried in my chest she murmured,"It's going to be so hard."

"Shhh, I know baby, I know."