1. Finally Moving

Ray

I screamed, "I'm sorry! I-I wont be late again" He looked at me, pure rage in his eyes. Before I knew it, I was on the ground crying and holding my cheek.

Before you ask, I am dating Khalil. The mofo is a bipolar asshole. One minute he's sweet the next I'm being abused by his ass.

Thing is I'm still in love with him. No matter how much this hurts me. I take the abuse because well you get the point.

I'm still crying and on the floor and Khalil had came from his room. He picked me up, "I'm sorry...." I felt a kiss on my cheek,  I flinched.

Can you blame me, I was still scared. I whispered, "Its okay," and looked at him. He started to stroke the cheek he hit and he saw I winced slightly.

I saw the old Khalil, the one I had fell for. I relaxed slightly and he kissed me. "Baby, I'm really sorry I hit you...."

"Like I said, its okay" I pecked his lips and got out of his grip going to my room. I sighed as I got ready for bed.

Craig

Are you kidding me? I sighed as I thought about what to do. Prince wants me to start dating but I can't.

Mostly because .....okay maybe I just won't. Atleast not right now. Plus I'm still looking for a job at this moment. "Craaaaig" I knew that voice, Prince.

I groaned, "What...." I knew what he was gonna say. "Craig, you need a girlfriend or boyfriend or something. I cannot stand here and watch this anymore."

Before you ask, yes I'm a bisexual. I sighed, "Maybe I can find someone...but not out here...everyone I meet is just too ratchet....."

Prince nodded his head, "Ill go with you, you can't get rid of me that easy" I shrugged then started to go pack my things. Goodbye Philly... Hello Cali....

-   -   -   -

A/N: Hello my lovelies, as you can see this is a new story I came up with. This is the first chapter. Craig is still in Philly while Ray is in Cali. Also yes I placed Prince in Philly as well cuz well I didn't want Craig to be a loner. I know he's originally from Cali. Anyways comment, vote, and share. Bye