7. The Truth With Veronica..

Veronica

I sighed as I went to the hospital to see my cousin Khalil. I know he wants that boy alive so I won't kill him. I'll kidnap him but I won't kill him.

"Hey Veronica" I'm silently against this but I have to do what my cousin asks. Plus I am over Craig, I have someone else.

I have a two year old son. I mumbled, "Hi Khalil." He smirked at me, "Meet your target?" I just nodded.

"Good, I'll be out in two days, keep them occupied." I just nodded again and left. I'm going to tell Craig the truth, I don't care about what happens to me but at least Byron would be safe.

I called Jacob and told him. He didn't want me to do it. I don't blame him for it,  he's worried that I won't come back. Its possible that I won't. I sighed heading to Ray and Craig's place.

Ray

I am so tired. Don't ask. I hear the doorbell ring and I groaned silently. I nudged for Craig to get up. He slowly gets up and puts his shirt back on, heading downstairs. I fell back to sleep.

Craig

I went downstairs after Ray woke me up. I was rubbing my eyes and I opened the door to see Veronica. She looked as if she was crying.

"Craig, can we talk?" I nodded for her to continue, "Khalil, he's forcing me to cooperate with him by threatening the safety of my kid...and he wants your boyfriend....and I don't want you back btw I have someone...."

I sighed looking at her, she didn't seem to be lying about any of this. She started to cry and that is when Ray came down.

She told him about it and he was sympathetic with her. She eventually left out of the house. Atleast we know what Khalil is up to, but I feel bad for Veronica in a sense because she was forced into this. I'm just hoping she will be okay.

-   -   -   -

A/N: Chappie 7 is done.