6. As If We Didn't Have Enough Problems

Craig

"Craaaig, can I look now?" I chuckled softly, "Not yet, love" He sighed. I smiled lightly as we got to his house. I opened the door and guided him in.

"Okay, you can look now" He put his hands down and next thing I know, he jumped on me. I chuckled softly, "Like it?"

"Nope, I love it but not more than I love you." Yea, see I kinda remodeled the whole house. "Check the whole house then tell me if you love it"

He nods and goes to check out the house. I lay down on the couch and started to rest. I heard Ray squeal and I sat up, chuckling softly.

Ray came over to me and kissed me. "Thank you" I smiled, "Anything for you" Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I got up to answer it and who I saw pissed me off.

"Hey Proddy" I smacked her hands away. "Don't call me that" I rolled my eyes and Ray came out. "Who is this?''

"His ex, who are you?" Ray was staring at her, "His boyfriend." I sighed and shook my head. Ray went back in the house.

"Ugh, what are you doing here, Veronica?" She sighed and walked closer to me and I moved back.

"Isn't it obvious? I want what's mine." I chuckled darkly, "What's yours? It certainly isn't me because I told your ass when I left I was never yours. Plus your a goddamn slut. I will pass on that, thank you."

"Hey love, come here for a minute" Ray came back out, "Hmmm?" I brought him close to me, "You mind handling her, I have to get ready for work."

Ray

I nodded and Craig went in the house. "Craig is and will be mine." I chuckled darkly. This bitch. "No hoe, he's mine now and I don't think he wants anything to do with your crusty ass"

She chuckled, "He'll get tired of your ass too, don't worry" I growled slightly, "Get the fuck off my porch" She walked away with a small smirk on her face.

Craig came out in his uniform. He didn't have to go to work yet so he spent abit of time with me. When he did have to go, he kissed me and smiled.

"I'll see you in the morning" I smiled and nodded. He walked to work and I headed to Roc's place and knocked.

Prince answered, "Hey Ray" I smiled lightly, "Hey Prince" I sat down on the couch.

Prince

Ray was staring into space. He looked worried about something. He's not showing it but I know its what he's feeling.

"What's wrong, Ray?" He sighed, "Craig's ex was at my house earlier." I sighed, "Which ex?" He looked at me, "Veronica I guess"

My eye started to twitch at the mention of that name. "Ray, promise me you'll stay as far away from her as you can."

"Why?" I sighed, "She's obsessive and manipulative....plus she will kill you if you have what she wants. She goes to extremes....I just don't want you killed."

He sighed, "Sounds like another Khalil...just feminine though..." I sighed and rubbed his back, "Your fine as long as your with us."

Ray

Ugh, its like we can never actually get a break. As if we don't have enough problems. Here is another one who actually plans to kill me off for a guy. Things just get better and better.....

-   -   -   -

A/N: Chappie 6 is done.