8. Trouble Begins

Ray

Craig and I both got ready and we ran after Veronica. She shouldn't have to suffer by him. Especially with her son involved in this.

We found her by the bench crying her eyes out. I sat by her and she looked up at us. "Why are you guys here?..." Craig sighed, "We're going to help you."

Her eyes widened, "Really?" I nodded, "Yes. Your son shouldn't even be involved in this."

We headed to her house and saw Jacob. When he first laid eyes on Veronica, he embraced her. Not that I'm surprised. He was really worried about her.

Byron runs down and sees his mother. He ran straight for her and smiled. "We really don't have much time, I should leave while I still can"

"What's the rush, dear cousin" I turned to see her cousin Khalil up and walking again.

I was terrified and couldn't move because of how scared I really was. Craig came over to me and stood in a protective stance.

He growled, "Your not getting Ray and your certainly not gonna kill Byron." Khalil scoffed, "I wouldn't be so sure about that"

Jacob grabs Byron fron Veronica taking him. "Jacob no! Byron!" Byron screams, "Mommy!" Craig goes after Jacob.

Khalil was staring at me. He wants me, he wants me bad but not before beating me senseless.

Just when I thought we were in the clear. ...trouble begins......

-   -   -   -