2. Meeting Him

Craig

"Finally back on solid ground!" Prince just looked at me and shook his head. I don't care, I was happy because I was finally off that plane.

"Come on, Craig I got to visit a friend" I sighed, got our stuff, and walked out. Only to be greeted by a boy with soft curls.

He was cute I guess. "Princy! Your here!" He grabbed  Prince and spun around with him.

That's when I saw him, a boy with lightly dark toned skin standing by the car. Honestly I can tell he's scared just by looking at him.

I put our stuff in the trunk. I folded my arms and waited for the two lovebirds to finish their little session. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

Ray

I watched as the guy put their stuff in the trunk. He looked cute but he also looked like something was bothering him.

I noticed him looking at Prince and Roc. There was a sort of longing in his eyes. I decided to get closer to him.

He looked at me, "Hmm?" I don't know why but I felt nervous, I felt a pit of butterflies in my stomach. "Hi, I-I'm Rayan...but you could call me Ray"

He chuckled softly, "Craig, but my family calls me Prod or Prodigy." I nodded and Roc threw me his keys.

"Don't crash my car" I sighed and shook my head. Craig got in the passenger side and I started to drive to Roc's since he's staying with them.

I helped Craig with the luggage and then went to pick up Roc and Prince. I shook my head and drove them home. I gave Roc his keys.

As I came to the realization that I was almost late I bolted toward home.

Craig

I watched as Ray was leaving. He looked petrified. He took off running in a hurry. I kinda wondered why though. Next time I see him, I'll ask.

"Why did your friend run off, Roc.." He sighed, "His boyfriend" He seemed to growl at that. Prince, of course, was worried. I was too, if he's that scared something is definitely wrong.

Ray

I made it to the house and went in. Khalil was standing there, "Hey baby" He said it in a sweet tone of voice.

In that instant, I was backing out but Khalil grabbed me pulling me in. Again I got my ass beat by him. I was in the corner cringing from the pain.

"What did I do to deserve this...." Oddly I started to think about my newfound friend, Craig.

I sighed and shook my head. Why in the hell was I thinking of him, I just met him. I crawled to the couch, lying down on it. I whimpered until I fell into a very deep sleep.

-   -   -   -

A/N: Chappie 2 is done. Hello again my lovelies, now I noticed ya'll really don't like Khalil. Understandable. Anyways, Craig is finally in Cali and he met Ray. Ray got beat again and is thinking about him. What will happen?