Brotherly Love Ch. 11

Oh my god. What is this? It couldn't possibly be an update, could it?! Believe it my lovelies. Go read the new and improved date if you haven't yet!

FYI this story is FAR from over :p. Sorry this is so short.

I don't remember what day it is :|

Matt's POV

I wake up the next morning with a warm feeling in my belly. It makes me feel all fuzzy and happy. I sit up in my bed, stretching my arms up above my head. I yawn groggily while I smooth my raven hair. The morning sunlight is shining into my room through my thin curtains, casting a soft light into my room.

I think back to the sweet little date my brother took me on, and the warmth in my stomach intensifies. He was so sweet, and so hot in his swim shorts. I giggle as I crawl out of bed - literally - and quietly walk to Adam's bedroom door. I gently twist the handle and peek in.

Adam is laying on his stomach with his mouth hanging open, a bit of drool escaping and darkening the bed sheets. His fluffy blankets are teasingly low, exposing his smooth back.

I tip-toe inside and softly close the door behind me. I drop to my knees and crawl over to his bed, and peek up over the edge. He is still sleeping soundly. I place my hands on top of the bed, putting a little of my weight on it. I check to see that he's still sleeping. I slowly climb onto the bed, trying to be as quiet as possible so as to not wake him up. I crawl on my hands and knees towards him like a lion.

"I am Matt, hear me roar," I whisper in his face. Nothing happens.

"Wakey, wakey Adam," I sing softly. Still nothing happens.

I crawl over top of him until I have an arm and a leg on both sides of him. I put my mouth to his ear and flick my tongue across it. I do it again, causing his nose to crinkle a bit before it smooths out. "Adam, it's time to wake up," I whisper.

Nothing.

I take his pale ear lobe into my mouth and suck on it. I then nibble the shell of his ear.

Heh, I'm a mouse. Matty Mouse.

I'll nibble on your body.

Oh dear.

I pull on his ear with my teeth gently at first, and then harder when he still does nothing. I lick from his neck, up his jaw, all the way back to his ear, eliciting a soft groan from the man beneath me.

"If you don't stop I'm going to get turned on," he mumbles sleepily.

"Well let's hope so!" I go back to abusing his ear with my mouth.

I squeal when Adam suddenly loops his arm around my waist and pulls me down until I'm slightly beneath him. He pulls the blankets up over the both of our heads so that we're in our own little cocoon. My head is resting on his outstretched arm like a pillow, and his other arm is around my waist, holding me tightly to him.

He puts his mouth over mine in a sweet kiss that quickly gets harder. He curls his arm up so that my head is trapped against his. My hands are running up and down his hard naked chest as the sound of our heavy breathing and kissing surrounds us in a delicious embrace. His other arm is gripping my lower back underneath my baggy T-shirt and our legs are tangled.

His lips move wetly with mine. His tongue sneaks out to run across my bottom lip before darting into my open mouth, his lips soon following.

I pull away quickly and breathe, "Your mouth tastes gross," before diving back in. He groans in response and mumbles an incoherent reply back, probably about my own morning breath.