Chapter 4

Amber's POV

So Tonight im going to dinner with an ex of mine Her name Is Gia. Me and Gia were together For about 3 years before i Had Brooklyn. Our relationship was great for the first 2 and a half years but then things starting going south like she would come home late or not at all. So i found out she was cheating with a MAN. I was so hurt that i revenged cheated with a Man and i got pregnat with my Baby Brooklyn. Gia was so distoryed by that, that she decided to break up with but. Tonight Gia Hmu and asked me to have dinner with Her cause she wanted to talk so i said yeah so now im waiting at Ruby Tuesday's for Gia. I waa looking at the menu when I seen Gia walk in with a sexy ass black dress on and let me tell you she was lookin good with That Phat Ass fitting right in that dress. All i had on was a simple Pencil skirt and a crop top. Gia walked over to our table and sat down

Gia- Hey Beautiful.

Amber- Wassup Mami.

Gia- U look good as always.

Ik she lyin cause my hair was in some nessy ass curls and i barely had time to put any make-up on but ig ill take the compliment.

Amber- Thanks U look Amazing

Gia- Thanks you know i had to look good for you.

I started blushing hella hard. When im with Gia i dont care bout anything in the world. But i couldnt seem to wonder about the girl i met earlier Camilla That girl is sexy as can be but i have to admit Camilla Has nothing On Gia. I really honestly do miss being with Gia. Cause i honestly did love her and i still do.

Gia- Am.. Amber!

Amber-Huh?

Gia- I asked How's Brooklyn?

Amber-Shes good. Shes about to turn 2. In like 2 weeks.

Gia- Awww. I havent seen her since she was like 2-3 months.

Amber- Yeah my baby getting Big.

All of a sudden i get a text from Camilla Saying 'Wyd' I texted her back and said 'Having Dinner with a old friend' I started smiling Hella Hard cause i really like talking to her even tho i only met her this morning.

Gia- Why u smiling so hard?

Amber- No reason.

So our food came out and we ate and we chatted about the old days. I really love Gia but idk How to tell her.

Gia- So you ready to go?

Amber- Yeah i gotta go get Brooklyn from My Moms.

So Me and Gia leave out of Ruby Tuesday's. Gia decided she was gonna be a gentlelady lol and walk me to my car.

Gia- It was really good seeing you Am..

Amber- you To GiGi

Out of nowhere We are looking into each other's eyes and I Lean in to kiss Gia and She does the same. We lips touched and Sparks immediately Start to fly in My Stomach. Gia Deepened the kiss. By Grabbing my ass. I always loved when she does that. So after about 2 minutes Gia pulls away so we can catch ours breathes.

Gia- Damn that was Hot.

Amber- Yeah it was..

Gia- Umm. Text me when you get home bab- i mean Am.. sorry.

Gia looked down and i picked up her chin with my index Finger.

Amber- Look at me GiGi dont be ashamed to call me baby okay.

Gia- Okay Baby. Lol well umm text me wen you get home.

I instantly start blushing when she calls me baby.

Amber- Okay. Bye

As i was turning to get in my car Gia Grabs my ass and squeezed it hard as hell.

Amber- Aye Stop that lol.

Gia- Okay. Bye Am.

Amber-Bye Babygirl

I got in my car and drove off. Man today was a crazy day But in the End I was smiling The Whole Time. Idk whats going to happend with me and Camilla or With me and Gia but whatever it is Im going to enjoy it while it last.

Here Ya Go Im going to update Prolly tomorrow But i Will update soon. So Next chapter Camilla's Pov and Amber in MM. Next chapter ill Put a picture of Gia in the MM Love you all like comment and READ READ READ.